Easy Win For President Trump?

Skull_Leader

I don't doubt that Trump, and the Republicans will DESTROY the democrats in 2020.
But don't you EVER underestimate how deranged the Left, and the "Deep State" has become. Do not get complacent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't doubt that Trump, and the Republicans will DESTROY the democrats in 2020.
But don't you EVER underestimate how deranged the Left, and the "Deep State" has become. Do not get complacent.
Free healthcare, free college, free childcare, free housing, free money for all blacks, guaranteed government jobs, guaranteed minimum income, and cancel people's debts.

That's their platform.
Oh and hell yes Beto is going to come and take your guns. Orange man bad.

Box Ox

Free healthcare, free college, free childcare, free housing, free money for all blacks, guaranteed government jobs, guaranteed minimum income, and cancel people's debts.

That's their platform.
Oh and hell yes Beto is going to come and take your guns. Orange man bad.

It's amazing that as much as the left hates Trump, they're still going crash their own plane with all that baloney and give him 4 more years.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's amazing that as much as the left hates Trump, they're still going crash their own plane with all that baloney and give him 4 more years.
I guess they think that Trump is so bad that voters will vote for anybody other than Trump.
The Repugs felt the same way back in 2012.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
APP-101719-Trump-Rally-crowd.jpg

Texas at last nights Trump rally.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Her plans assume a lot of 'imposed cooperation' from businesses in the USA.
Her plans also would cause America to become less consumer oriented and thus more susceptible to world downturns.
We are enjoying a strong economy now while the rest of the world is in a bear market simply because we are a consumer driver economy.
There are always 'unintended consequences' in these huge programs.