Easy Win For President Trump?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We've got 24-30K troops in South Korea, where Trump says things are going well with his dear friend Kim. Having 1K special operators sitting in northern Syria was not too high a price to pay to ensure a more stable region and prevent ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
Troops shouldn't be in either place.
I am disappointed in Trump because he has not removed our troops from the Demilitarized Zone.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like I said, brainwashed.
You should quit /pol/ for a week or two.

that place is group think and a safe space for nazi ideology. It’s pretty sad how fast they start crying “sage” or label you a “Goy” if you don’t go along with the whole hating Jews and negros thing.
I don’t like group think, it’s toxic for individuality.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, why would I? 11,000 Kurds died and 20,000 were injured when they led the way in helping us fight ISIS. The Kurds of northern Syria were our friends and allies.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Bill Clinton did the same thing to the Kurds in Iraq back in the 90's after the Persian Gulf War.

THE U.S. IS NOW BETRAYING THE KURDS FOR THE EIGHTH TIME
The Kurds are an ethnic group of about 40 million people centered at the intersection of Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Iraq. Many naturally want their own state. The four countries in which they live naturally do not want that to happen.

On the one hand, the Kurds are a perfect tool for U.S. foreign policy. We can arm the Kurds in whichever of these countries is currently our enemy, whether to make trouble for that country’s government or to accomplish various other objectives. On the other hand, we don’t want the Kurds we’re utilizing to ever get too powerful. If that happened, the other Kurds — i.e., the ones living just across the border in whichever of these countries are currently our allies — might get ideas about freedom and independence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You should quit /pol/ for a week or two.

that place is group think and a safe space for nazi ideology. It’s pretty sad how fast they start crying “sage” or label you a “Goy” if you don’t go along with the whole hating Jews and negros thing.
I don’t like group think, it’s toxic for individuality.
Right.
I don't support an interventionist foreign policy or billions of dollars of tax payer money going to Israel..... and that makes me a Nazi.

Mkay
Seriously, Benjamin has you brainwashed.

newfie

No but a caliphate won’t be able to rise to power. Islamist caliphates are a danger to America. Why do you hate America?
theres about 15 armies there including the russians and turks. you would think someone would stop that.

but yea i know only the US is capable of stopping that from happening.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you’re /pol/?

like I said get off there for a week or two. You’re becoming part of their group think.
You call me a racist and a Nazi because you cannot defend your ridiculous foreign policy positions.

You accuse me of group think while you're parroting Benjamin's pro Israel policies. You need to stop listening to that little guy, he has rotted your brain.

1_nYOYZGFbfC03UEa7ZNH6dA.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You call me a racist and a Nazi because you cannot defend your ridiculous foreign policy positions.

You accuse me of group think while you're parroting Benjamin's pro Israel policies. You need to stop listening to that little guy, he has rotted your brain.

View attachment 268233
I’m not going to waste time with some guy parroting 4chan memes about Jewry brainwashing people and gaslighting me.

i didn’t call you a nazi, sorry if your mental illness won’t let you accept that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not going to waste time with some guy parroting 4chan memes about Jewry brainwashing people and gaslighting me.

i didn’t call you a nazi, sorry if your mental illness won’t let you accept that.
Jewry brainwashing you?
What the hell are you talking about?
Get a grip buddy.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re talking about Ben Shapiro. I thought you meant Benjamin Netanyahu.

I disagree with Ben Shapiro a lot. I grew up watching the towers fall, watching Americans get their heads sawed off by Muslims. I don’t need some little Orthodox Jew manlet form my world views on the Middle East for me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve heard y’all case for withdrawing from the Middle East.

I think it’s a piss poor one.

1. our volunteer troops are too stupid to know better. We need to save them.
2. Another country can handle decades worth of heavy lifting in the Middle East and have the proper knowledge and assets to do so.
3. The Muslims are not a threat to us.
4. Why does America have to police the world?
5.Why do you support big government doing this?

1.Volunteers, volunteering to kill America’s enemies.
2. No they can’t and they won’t. America out spends the entire world on military. We have the most advanced everything and the capability to sustain decade long wars. How do you know which “lesser evil” they will choose to fund and build up next? What kind of governments will they nurture into the middle? Keep in mind North Korea and China are besties.
3. They clearly are, they do nothing but form caliphates and plot terror attacks.
4. It’s not “policing” when something wants to kill you. Should we just wait for another 9/11 or for a nuclear power to rise in the Middle East? Which generation will have to go back over there? We are just going to kick this problem down the road for political wins? Disgusting mentality.
5. This is one of the jobs the federal government is good at and meant to do. Killing foreign enemies that are a threat to us domestically.