Ebola spreading in West Africa: What you need to know

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bringing ebola infected people to the US...............medical missionaries know what they face when they go to these places. Protocols are in place, but where humans are involved, mistakes happen.
Good luck Atlanta !!

wkmac

Bringing ebola infected people to the US...............medical missionaries know what they face when they go to these places. Protocols are in place, but where humans are involved, mistakes happen.
Good luck Atlanta !!

After reading the CDC documents on Ebola, like the linked document in my first post, and doing other research like considering the points made by this man, we folks in Atlanta have far more things to be concerned about than Ebola.

I'm just waiting on the Obama angle in all of this. I know it's coming.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These things spread like wildfire.........books have been written that scare the beejezus out of us......thanks, Robin Cook !!

oldngray

nowhere special
As Ebola Fear Increases, Here's A Map Of America's Quarantine Stations

As_Ebola_Fear_Increases,_Here%27s-982d37e51398c2c237841ce9babaad7a

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ebola-fear-increases-heres-map-153900672.html

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's the one and there are a lot of canals in Florida.....you'd think the gators would keep people out, but they still go in them.

wkmac

OK, now Dr. Kent Brantley is in Atlanta at Emory University Hospital. Video was shown of Dr. Brantley in a protective suit stepping out of the ambulance and with assistance walking under his own power into the hospital. CDC is literally down the street from Emory so I'm sure they will be involved in this process.

Walking in with just the assistance of another to steady him seems like a good sign.

wkmac

If you are speaking of the 2nd victim, nothing was said why that is other than she will arrive later in the week.