Edit option?

rushfan

I was told drivers were somehow fooling around with their delivery stops to pad stops, hence, the option was removed. If I understand, we can still void a package, and edit a cod amount, but nothing else.

vin

I think he is talking about the edit option on this forum, you can't edit your own posts. (at least I don't see a link for it)

moreluck

golden ticket member
The edit on this forum worked fine this morning for me.. The option to edit comes up after you post your reply. You don't have forever to edit, just a few minutes, I think.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The edit on this forum worked fine this morning for me.. The option to edit comes up after you post your reply. You don't have forever to edit, just a few minutes, I think.

Moreluck, you are correct. If you post something and then noticed something misspelled or you left a word out, you can hit the "Edit" button and change it. If you do it immediately, then the "Edit" line doesn't show up at the bottom of your post. You can continue to edit for a certain amount of time, I'm not positive, I think it is thirty minutes. If you can't change something after that, than contact Cheryl or PM a Moderator if we are online, we can fix it. If I edit something, it will show that a moderator edited something and we will put the reason for the change.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Oahu Moreluck, we are going back in July. If you will be there then, PM me and I will buy you some pineapple ice cream at the Dole Plantation or maybe we could get some fresh shrimp off one of those trucks. We always eat at that Croaching Lion restaurant on the North Shore. We will bring our spouses of course!:closedeye

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
scratch.....the Hawaii daughter is coming here in July. Mahalo for the ice cream offer. I hear the prime rib is good at Haleiwa Joe's on the north shore. There was a landslide over there and we were unable to go there this trip.....next time.:)