effort

christian c

How hard does everyone try on their shift?

I know I used to kill myself loading when i first started, but now i've found a good pace. Sups always come around every day saying "TODAY, I need you to be all over the place, ok?" I just say ok and work at normal pace. I see it as the company's problem if the workflow gets backed up and I'm keeping a healthy pace.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
When I'm laid off from feeders and working 2 sorts I try to pace myself so I won't get blown out on the first sort.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
most of us know that giving 125% every day will eventually lead to 150% more work, so do a good job and a safe job and it will equal out to a 90%.......

M

Mike23

Start at 0845. Get to area by 0915 (max). Have 20-25 stops done by 1030 (minimum). Get more crap on truck as quickly as possible and see if my buddy Mr Air Driver can help with a stop or two.

Have AT LEAST 40 stops done by 1200. Otherwise I'm in big doo doo during pickups. Take 35min break and contemplate taking the whole hour. Usually break between 1300-1335 and save the rest for after commercial and just before ressies.

So, about 75% in the morning and 25% in the afternoon :D

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Start with: Work safely and accurately. Then: Do the least you can without getting harrassed about doing the least you can. You are golden.

S

speeddemon

I work by the methods. I work steady and smart. When I lay my head down at night, I sleep in peace. Regardless of what the OR says.

deathracer

i try and drain my self when i work( i cant sleep if im not tired), everyday even on days that i go to work without sleeping i just try and do what i can cause i sleep after work but i do try and take a nap before work. i only have 2 paces cause i never have developed a good pace so i either have slow to average speed or what i call fast but still a little slow compared to guys with experience. yes you do more work but at the same time the supervisor wants to keep you for longer=more hours.