Egypt

moreluck

golden ticket member
122878_600.jpg

texan

Hmmmmm great move backing this leader.....
From NY Times, not Fox....

Egypt’s Leader Seen on a Path To Martial Law

CAIRO — Struggling to quell street protests and political violence, President Mohamed Morsi is moving to impose
a version of martial law by calling on the armed forces to keep order and authorizing soldiers to arrest
civilians, Egyptian state media announced Saturday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/egypt-protests.html?_r=0

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wouldn't send them diddly-squat!!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/1...friend-16s-to-egypt-despite-turmoil-in-cairo/

texan

I wouldn't send them diddly-squat!!

"US sending 20 more friend-16s to Egypt, despite turmoil in Cairo
Instability in Egypt, where a newly-elected Islamic government teeters over an angry population, isn't enough
to stop the U.S. from sending more than 20 friend-16 fighter jets, as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package."

Amazing. Another Libya in the making. I agree, they should be cut off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right now, U.S. is sending 4 friend-16 jets to Egypt......to amount to 16 of them by year's end.....also 280 tanks

All part of a deal we made with the OTHER LEADER. New Leader now, he should have to negotiate his own deal.

Those weapons will probably be used on Israel......We are so stupidly gullible!!!!

texan

Right now, U.S. is sending 4 friend-16 jets to Egypt......to amount to 16 of them by year's end.....also 280 tanks

All part of a deal we made with the OTHER LEADER. New Leader now, he should have to negotiate his own deal.

Those weapons will probably be used on Israel......We are so stupidly gullible!!!!
Not we, but this current administration and all that voted for them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Throw more money at them !!!!

Via Raymond Ibrahim:
A video recording from a recent Friday sermon in Egypt, where the imam swears to Allah several times that the flag of Islam will be raised above the White House of America. All Muslims need do is be patient and continue working towards this goal.