Egypt

804brown

Please get out of LA-LA land. The Masses governing Themselves ??? Whether you like it or not --good or bad --there will always be LEADERS and there will always be FOLLOWERS.:happy-very: VIVA LA CUBA--the great REVOLUTION of the people.
Listen closely. I said only a mass movement can bring about real democracy, NOT HANDED DOWN FROM THE ELITE MILITARY who are like a elite caste in Egypt or the ECONOMIC ELITES THAT OWN THE COUNTRY or OUTSIDE FORCES LIKE WASHINGTON.

804brown

Funny indeed. I imagine you'll be laughing so hard you'll be crying after Nov 2014.

Why would I be crying after nov 2014?? OH that's right you actually think elections really change things in this country. Plus we have already lived with the American Taliban/muslim brotherhood/reactionary repub party in charge of congress before. We took a few steps backward but we all lived. We survived the gingrich "revolution" and the bush years and the tea party "revolution". Maybe things have to get REAL bad before enough people wake up. Maybe we should let the crazies in the tea party take control and pass their loony :censored2:. I wouldn't take long before the masses would rise up!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
134161_600.jpg

Upsmule

I guess they all shook hands and went home. Not a blip on the media radar suddenly thank you Trayvon race baiters.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Your cartoons are always appreciated as insightful social commentary that breaks down nuanced political situations into something we can all understand.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Your cartoons? You must be under the false impression that I draw and caption these.

Nope, you just repost this useless drivel. I am under the impression that you agree with the sentiments expressed in them, however shallow, or why repeat them ad nauseum?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nope, you just repost this useless drivel. I am under the impression that you agree with the sentiments expressed in them, however shallow, or why repeat them ad nauseum?
Funny you should bring up 'ad nauseum'.......I was thinking that about you.
I do agree with all the political toons I post.......there's some real talent out there and I like to share it here.