El Paso Shootings

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
After scores of even bloodier mass shootings nothing was done . So why do you think this week's 3 mass shootings will change anything. Give it a month and these three shootings will also be forgotten . Cold hard campaign cash such as the 3 million bucks Rob Portman got from the NRA will always close mouths and shorten memories. Oh BTW CNN ask to speak to the Texas governors, (R) both Texas senators(R) and the Ohio governor (R).. They all declined. See what I mean about NRA money?
Yes the nra openly promotes mass murder so they can hear liberals say to get rid of the nra. The nra is not planned parenthood, who openly promotes mass murder of babies.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
After scores of even bloodier mass shootings nothing was done . So why do you think this week's 3 mass shootings will change anything. Give it a month and these three shootings will also be forgotten . Cold hard campaign cash such as the 3 million bucks Rob Portman got from the NRA will always close mouths and shorten memories. Oh BTW CNN ask to speak to the Texas governors, (R) both Texas senators(R) and the Ohio governor (R).. They all declined. See what I mean about NRA money?
CNN is a joke and nobody wants to go anywhere near that news network. Their ratings keep falling every week.

newfie

We live in an alcohol soaked society. Alcohol kills many more than opiates ever will. Why is alcohol not a Schedule 1 drug?
Schedule 1 (I) drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined by the federal government as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.Schedule 1 (I) drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence.

dude why you messing with my corona's?

newfie

You're the one who's grabbing at straws. You're all in favor of the gun laws that can better serve to protect you but are opposed to any proposed gun law that inconveniences you . You want it both ways. BTW The House passed a bill that requires a more stringent background check but Moscow Mitch won't let it come to the Senate floor.

i cant help you find reality. enjoy your little happy place.

newfie

Did you include the Muslim couple in San Bernadino? The Muslim who shot up the gay night cub in Orlando? The Asian who killed so many at Virginia Tech? The thousands of murders, kidnappings and rapes by illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here?

umm...urh . no. that does not fit the narrative i wish to sell here.

floridays

Good to see that you've replaced Old Fart when it come to substituting personal attacks in the absence of honest and insightful rebuttal.
Really?
That statement is taken under advisement.

Can we take a walk together, are you willing to take a stroll with me?

Let's walk down memory lane and see if you resorted to personal attack "in absence of honest and insightful rebuttal."

Let's take that walk.