El Paso Shootings

BrownArmy

7 people shot in West Side park: police

Typical weekend in Chicago. Didn't even make the news.

Someone did a study about which ‘mass-shootings’ get press, and part of the takeaway was that if it’s ‘gang-violence’ then it tends to be underreported.

As if, sure, some gang-bangers killed each other, YAWN.

Obviously, if it’s a school shooting it gets mad press.

Too bad we don’t have a comprehensive database about gun deaths.

Kind of hard to think about solutions when the government is purposely restricting data collection.

It will be fine

Someone did a study about which ‘mass-shootings’ get press, and part of the takeaway was that if it’s ‘gang-violence’ then it tends to be underreported.

As if, sure, some gang-bangers killed each other, YAWN.

Obviously, if it’s a school shooting it gets mad press.

Too bad we don’t have a comprehensive database about gun deaths.

Kind of hard to think about solutions when the government is purposely restricting data collection.
There also weren’t any deaths in that shooting. Just gun spray from a drive by at 1 am. WDFD

vantexan

We live in an alcohol soaked society. Alcohol kills many more than opiates ever will. Why is alcohol not a Schedule 1 drug?
Schedule 1 (I) drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined by the federal government as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.Schedule 1 (I) drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence.
I have no idea what the alcohol numbers are but opioids are killing close to 70,000 a year. Most people who get drunk eventually sober up. Too many who try opioids just up and die.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have no idea what the alcohol numbers are but opioids are killing close to 70,000 a year. Most people who get drunk eventually sober up. Too many who try opioids just up and die.
they dont care, they dont even realize handguns cause 70 percent of homicides and tge weapons in dayton and el paso are like 2 percent, nor how a ban on guns effects woman and minorities thst use them to protect themselved

Jkloc420

Nor do they think about an ar-15 ban and who and how you would get the weapons still in circulation after the ban

Jkloc420

xtroytable1small.jpg.pagespeed.ic.y8t-KZAROv.jpg

bacha29

After scores of even bloodier mass shootings nothing was done . So why do you think this week's 3 mass shootings will change anything. Give it a month and these three shootings will also be forgotten . Cold hard campaign cash such as the 3 million bucks Rob Portman got from the NRA will always close mouths and shorten memories. Oh BTW CNN ask to speak to the Texas governors, (R) both Texas senators(R) and the Ohio governor (R).. They all declined. See what I mean about NRA money?

bacha29

Did you include the Muslim couple in San Bernadino? The Muslim who shot up the gay night cub in Orlando? The Asian who killed so many at Virginia Tech? The thousands of murders, kidnappings and rapes by illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here?
For a self proclaimed " Christian" you sure have it in for anybody who worships a different God or come from a different culture. Plenty of white Christians have blood on their hands and lots of it. It's guys like you is why I am proud to say that I am agnostic.