El Paso Shootings

vantexan

Look to east Tennessee or western North Carolina, you won't have to look at the Robert (grand kleagle) Bryd :censored2:hole at every interstate rest stop and everything else named in honor of the KKK bastard.:rolleyes::whistling

Just a thought. :thumbup1:
Most of West Virginia votes Republican now. And besides fantastic home prices they have possibly the lowest property taxes in the country. $100k assessed value will cost less than $600 in taxes.

It will be fine

8B5317B9-E57E-4C58-A07D-FE60B5C598E7.jpeg

bacha29

You do realize that we still get about half of our electricity from burning coal?
I suppose so if 30% was indeed half. Coal as a fuel is on it's way out. The easy stripping and deep mining is long gone but the damage it did remains.If you're a utility and you can get nat gas for less than $2 per thousand try explaining to the PUC your reasons for continuing to use the stuff. First Energy Solutions the now bankrupt subsidiary of First Energy was created by FE wrongly believing that it could toss all of it's old coal and nuclear plants into the deregulated market and actually compete in that space......What an enormous miscalculation as I can attest to given that I've been an FE shareholder since 1978 going all the way back to the original Ohio Edison.

vantexan

I suppose so if 30% was indeed half. Coal as a fuel is on it's way out. The easy stripping and deep mining is long gone but the damage it did remains.If you're a utility and you can get nat gas for less than $2 per thousand try explaining to the PUC your reasons for continuing to use the stuff. First Energy Solutions the now bankrupt subsidiary of First Energy was created by FE wrongly believing that it could toss all of it's old coal and nuclear plants into the deregulated market and actually compete in that space......What an enormous miscalculation as I can attest to given that I've been an FE shareholder since 1978 going all the way back to the original Ohio Edison.
The website I got that from was apparently from years ago. Still an important component that I'm guessing comes mostly from out West these days. Supposed to be a cleaner burning coal.

floridays

All of your
bsbullf.gif
aside, educate yourself. There is a world market for coal and the derivatives produced from it's extraction.

You continue to be stuck in one groove, bump your record player and move to the next verse.

floridays

The website I got that from was apparently from years ago. Still an important component that I'm guessing comes mostly from out West these days. Supposed to be a cleaner burning coal.
You folded your tent too early Tex, the clown is clueless...... he has no clue.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Plenty of people want to be there but are leaving because their good jobs have gone away. Too many people leaving means great prices. Saw a beautiful cabin near WV's biggest lake for $105k.
Process are low because no one wants to live there. I'm not surprised a liberal like you doesn't understand basic economics.

MAKAVELI

Plenty of people want to be there but are leaving because their good jobs have gone away. Too many people leaving means great prices. Saw a beautiful cabin near WV's biggest lake for $105k.
Like I said, because nobody wants to live there. Simple supply and demand economics.