El Paso Shootings

BrownArmy

A :censored2: hole as Drumpf says.

Appalachia is gorgeous.

Sure, there’s poverty and rampant drug abuse, but name me a state where there isn’t.

I live in MA, and we’re awash in both.

I lived south of the Mason-Dixon for over a decade...some of the best years of my life.

You should visit, the east coast mountains are much different than those on the west coast.

MAKAVELI

Appalachia is gorgeous.

Sure, there’s poverty and rampant drug abuse, but name me a state where there isn’t.

I live in MA, and we’re awash in both.

I lived south of the Mason-Dixon for over a decade...some of the best years of my life.

You should visit, the east coast mountains are much different than those on the west coast.
East coast mountains are called hills on the west coast. My point is exactly what you are trying to convey. There is both and beauty and ugly everywhere. The problem is, Drumpf only points out the ugly in minority communities, not the beauty.

vantexan

East coast mountains are called hills on the west coast. My point is exactly what you are trying to convey. There is both and beauty and ugly everywhere. The problem is, Drumpf only points out the ugly in minority communities, not the beauty.
Appalachia has trees, grass, streams, rivers, lushness. It's beautiful out west, but it's beautiful in the East too. A lot of nice towns in West Virginia have very decent homes for less than $100k with super low property taxes. We're selling our home in Kansas and moving most likely to West Virginia for retirement.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Appalachia has trees, grass, streams, rivers, lushness. It's beautiful out west, but it's beautiful in the East too. A lot of nice towns in West Virginia have very decent homes for less than $100k with super low property taxes. We're selling our home in Kansas and moving most likely to West Virginia for retirement.

West virgina has some killer heroin.... and meth

MAKAVELI

West coast has all that and more. Trees , mountains, valleys, rivers, lakes, forests, deserts, weather, women and weed.:happy2:

BrownArmy

West coast has all that and more. Trees , mountains, valleys, rivers, lakes, forests, deserts, weather, women and weed.:happy2:

West coast mountains are nice, no doubt, but geologically they’re much newer.

Come over and see the Blue Ridge, it’s what your mountains will look like in a million years.

Honestly, they’re both great.