El Paso Shootings

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Major metropolises entirely within the Appalachian Region include Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania), Birmingham (Alabama), Knoxville (Tennessee), Youngstown (Ohio), Scranton (Pennsylvania), and Chattanooga (Tennessee). Major metropolises partly within the Appalachian Region include Atlanta (Georgia), Cincinnati (Ohio), and Greenville (South Carolina).

Metropolitan areas with at least 10% of population in the Appalachian Region (sorted by population size):

1. Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
  2. Atlanta (Georgia)
  3. Birmingham (Alabama)
  4. Knoxville (Tennessee)
  5. Youngstown (Ohio)
  6. Scranton (Pennsylvania )
PS I spelled considered incorrectly

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Since we have brought up Appalachia (map pic below) coal and steel means jobs. Try getting votes if you are new green deal candidate .

Appalachia.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Major metropolises entirely within the Appalachian Region include Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania), Birmingham (Alabama), Knoxville (Tennessee), Youngstown (Ohio), Scranton (Pennsylvania), and Chattanooga (Tennessee). Major metropolises partly within the Appalachian Region include Atlanta (Georgia), Cincinnati (Ohio), and Greenville (South Carolina).

Metropolitan areas with at least 10% of population in the Appalachian Region (sorted by population size):

1. Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
  2. Atlanta (Georgia)
  3. Birmingham (Alabama)
  4. Knoxville (Tennessee)
  5. Youngstown (Ohio)
  6. Scranton (Pennsylvania )
PS I spelled considered incorrectly
First time I've noticed the entire state of West Virginia is Appalachia.

floridays

Appalachia has trees, grass, streams, rivers, lushness. It's beautiful out west, but it's beautiful in the East too. A lot of nice towns in West Virginia have very decent homes for less than $100k with super low property taxes. We're selling our home in Kansas and moving most likely to West Virginia for retirement.
Look to east Tennessee or western North Carolina, you won't have to look at the Robert (grand kleagle) Bryd :censored2:hole at every interstate rest stop and everything else named in honor of the KKK bastard.:rolleyes::whistling

Just a thought. :thumbup1:

floridays

Respect is earned, regardless of title.
That's choice coming from a guy that deifies Tupac.
Your initial respect is based solely on the pigmentation of a person's skin.
You have made that clear through your posts, anyone with reasonable intelligence can affirm that fact.

Your second barrier for respect is political thought or political philosophy. With nothing more than the same political thought as you, a white guy can be lavished with your respect.
You're really a very easy person to figure out, pigmentation and thought, you see two dimensions.

A question, is this an example of why you respect Kamala Harris? I'm only curious.