Election 2016

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
marcorubio.jpg
...The people really don't understand what they are applauding,what,s worse.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's not just a simple solution.

It's common sense.

The world is a complex place. Except for you and your fellow zealots. Your "common sense" would disrupt the planet, and not in a good way. You said "all aid", so it's OK to rail against abortion here, and then cut food aid to Africa so millions of living children (and adults) will die?

Must be God's will.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched both debates.
Trump should be going down in the polls soon. He lost the women (IMO)
I liked Ben Carson, but he's too quiet.
Huckabee said the right things, but his time was last election.
Christie took care of Rand.
Rubio scored points (IMO)
Carly is probably going to move into the top 10.
Jeb needs to keep plugging along.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Walker's performance tonight was akin to the small town high school QB who finds himself at a big time college football program. Back home he was the local hero. Set all the records, wowed the local folks, etc. Now he is one of 4 QBs on the roster and after the first week of practice he finds himself # 4 on the depth chart.

oldngray

nowhere special
Walker's performance tonight was akin to the small town high school QB who finds himself at a big time college football program. Back home he was the local hero. Set all the records, wowed the local folks, etc. Now he is one of 4 QBs on the roster and after the first week of practice he finds himself # 4 on the depth chart.

Agreed. Walker is very much middle of the pack. He didn't make any big mistakes in the debate but he also failed to impress enough to stand out from the crowd.

BrownArmy

A Trump/Clinton showdown would be very entertaining.

Can you imagine if the Donald lost it on Hillary during a debate?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Trump solidified my vote in the Wisconsin primary. Says what he thinks without being politically correct.
In my 40 years following politics, this is the first time I have heard a candidate state that he donates to politicians only because he/she expects favors in return for the cash. So sick of hearing EVERYONE else saying their votes/legislation had no bearing on any donations received.
Citizens United ruling should have included free bribery instead of free speech.