Elections

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I predict 2 more years of gridlock. The House is more significant than the Senate, and the GOP already had the House. Everybody said the right things today and pledged cooperation....umm, no.

The Democrats will be just as obstructionist as the Republicans...and they still have the Presidential veto.
If there is any gridlock after February, his name is Obama.
And the whole country will know who the real obstructionist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If there is any gridlock after February, his name is Obama.
And the whole country will know who the real obstructionist.
I'm pretty sure that's what almost half the country wants him to be now. Just like almost half the country wanted Republicans to be obstructionists before the election.
I love it. The less these jokers do the better.

realbrown1

I'm pretty sure that's what almost half the country wants him to be now. Just like almost half the country wanted Republicans to be obstructionists before the election.
I love it. The less these jokers do the better.
More liberal democratic lies. The Republicans passed bills in the house. Harry Reid killed them upon arriving at the senate.
Why you lie so much?

realbrown1

reid.jpg

realbrown1

Proving once again you have a reading comprehension problem.
I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for Ron Paul in two republican primaries, and Bob Barr and Gary Johnson in 2008 and 2012 respectively.
You sir, are a neocon, and are completely blinded by your partisanship.
Funny how none of the democrats will now admit that they voted for Obama.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was listening to Tom Joyner this morning. He is SO prejudiced. In talking about voting, he was saying how black people didn't vote because they weren't ASKED. Seriously?!?! Since when does one need to be ASKED to vote? It's your civic duty as an American. What do you want? A friggin written invitation?

He was also talking about how white folks were acting funny around the office because the elections. Is that kind of discourse really necessary on the radio?

oldngray

nowhere special
I was listening to Tom Joyner this morning. He is SO prejudiced. In talking about voting, he was saying how black people didn't vote because they weren't ASKED. Seriously?!?! Since when does one need to be ASKED to vote? It's your civic duty as an American. What do you want? A friggin written invitation?

He was also talking about how white folks were acting funny around the office because the elections. Is that kind of discourse really necessary on the radio?

Any doubts about why the term "low information voter" is used?