Elections

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Cartoon%20-%20Insurmountable%20Odds%20-%20ALG%20%28500%29.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was sure disgusted with Jerry Brown & Gloria Allred trying to discredit Meg Whitman saying she hired an illegal alien. Someone should check out Gloria Allred for harboring an illegal alien.

I hate her glory-grabbing guts !! She's just an ambulance chaser of the worst kind. When Gloria Allred shows up, everybody is suspicious......just like Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton.

Meg Whitman used a legitimate agency to hire the housekeeper....the housekeeper committed fraud by giving bogus ID and driver's license to the agency. Meg did nothing wrong and as soon as she found out the woman was illegal, she fired her. Jerry Brown needs to go deal with his shrooms!!

bbsam

Staff member
That answer's Wk's question about what kind of people run for office. Ego-maniacs whose lust for money is satiated but the lust for power continues.

moreluck

golden ticket member
National Organization for Women (N.O.W.) doesn't care about women, only cares about democrats. They are a cover organization for free choice. They endorsed Jerry Brown for Gov. of CA. The same Jerry Brown that called his opponent a whore.

bbsam

Staff member
National Organization for Women (N.O.W.) doesn't care about women, only cares about democrats. They are a cover organization for free choice. They endorsed Jerry Brown for Gov. of CA. The same Jerry Brown that called his opponent a whore.

link it up. show me the video.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As far as the rest of it, it's MY OPINION that you can't defend women if you don't defend the yet to be born women too!!!!