Electronics used to fire rant driver?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Brutally honest about what? Exactly?

What's difficult is to figure how you would know about honesty. Being someone(you) that cuts and runs at the slightest hint of trouble. Some call that cowardly. Sure glad you don't represent me. Couldn't trust ya. Brutal honesty manifests itself everywhere.

The greasy, parasitic reputation of union folks like you are legendary......and well deserved.

1610629735114.png

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Brutally honest about what? Exactly?

What's difficult is to figure how you would know about honesty. Being someone(you) that cuts and runs at the slightest hint of trouble. Some call that cowardly. Sure glad you don't represent me. Couldn't trust ya. Brutal honesty manifests itself everywhere.

The greasy, parasitic reputation of union folks like you are legendary......and well deserved.
Who hurt you?

quad decade guy

Lonely, pathetic little guy. 🥇40 years and only a greasy brown skid mark to show for it. Fantasies of flight and significance. You deserve a juice box...
Man the pathetic jealousy......

I'll just carry on. Say, want some advice on how to have a long, successful career?

Say, did that greasy and parasitic remark hit too close to home for ya?

Would you prefer "the product of a brothel stain"?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Man the pathetic jealousy......

I'll just carry on. Say, want some advice on how to have a long, successful career?

Say, did that greasy and parasitic remark hit too close to home for ya?

Would you prefer "the product of a brothel stain"?
awwww... I'm certain English is your only language because your use of it is at an elementary level.
1610901888644.png

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
So, how about it? There it is.....on video. That's electronics.

We had a feeder driver fired over an accident and telematics were absolutely used in respect to speed and cruise control usage. It stuck.

So, will the video footage be thrown out? Get his job back? This is worldwide now...

If he gets his job back, why was he fired in the first place?
Dishonesty