Electronics used to fire rant driver?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Perhaps, but that burden of proof is on the Company.

....and it is certainly a worthy burden and a basic tenant of justice in most modern day tribunals.
Has the company ever had problems with racist comments by any employee previously to this incident? If so, what was the outcome? These are questions any good attorney would seek in deposition.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Perhaps, but that burden of proof is on the Company.

Absolutely.

....and it is certainly a worthy burden and a basic tenant of justice in most modern day tribunals.

Unfortunately, the company doesn't bear the same burden of proof in front of a Panel (or arbitrator) as they

would in a court of law. Even if, his comments weren't "deemed" racist.... there's the issue of being caught on

camera using profanity towards the company's customer.

quad decade guy

Absolutely.

Unfortunately, the company doesn't bear the same burden of proof in front of a Panel (or arbitrator) as they

would in a court of law. Even if, his comments weren't "deemed" racist.... there's the issue of being caught on

camera using profanity towards the company's customer.
So, electronics were used. Ok. So, the question is the use of profanity? You say "towards"....what does that mean? Exactly? I've had harsh, reams of profanity "towards me"(directly in my face) at work in front of all kinds of witnesses by mgt. High upper mgt....

So, the burden of proof doesn't have to be truthful or accurate? Please explain this. So, speculation(whatever that means) as to intent is fact? Or "good enough"?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I flew my airplane yesterday, got new tires for the vette last week and worked in my shop on some project mini bikes I have.

Cool.

I'm glad you have outside interests.

Let's see some pics.

It's not that I doubt you.... everyone does.

Used our super, free insurance for my wife's cancer treatments.

Hmm.

Are you trying to play the passive aggressive sympathy card ?

quad decade guy

Not sure where you play into when they asked about Upstate.
Well, it's a childish, petty game of smear me. But you are correct-it isn't me. They don't like me. Shrug. This has been going on for a LONG time. We have people retire with 36 years and I have 40. I started so young there seems to be some jealousy involved....shrug. Upstate isn't around to abuse so I'm it. I'd rather talk about the issues...they'd rather abuse me. Carry on.

quad decade guy

Cool.

I'm glad you have outside interests.

Let's see some pics.

It's not that I doubt you.... everyone does.

Hmm.

Are you trying to play the passive aggressive sympathy card ?
Nope. What I said was that the free insurance is partly why I still work.

No. You are jealous of my outside interests.

The point(s) are that I enjoy the way my life is structured.....I get to do things YOU could only dream about. Pathetic really(YOU).

Making an extra million before I retire at normal retirement age will be fun to enjoy....I have plenty of retirement income.

I owe you nothing. Doubt is your problem. Everyone? Really?

You know if you weren't such a jerk, someone might have pity on you and take you flying, even ride to the airport in their vette....with new tires so you can go fast....pretend you have a life.

Hmm.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, it's a childish, petty game of smear me. But you are correct-it isn't me. They don't like me. Shrug. This has been going on for a LONG time. We have people retire with 36 years and I have 40. I started so young there seems to be some jealousy involved....shrug. Upstate isn't around to abuse so I'm it. I'd rather talk about the issues...they'd rather abuse me. Carry on.

Do you need a big hug?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nope. What I said was that the free insurance is partly why I still work.

No. You are jealous of my outside interests.

The point(s) are that I enjoy the way my life is structured.....I get to do things YOU could only dream about. Pathetic really(YOU).

Making an extra million before I retire at normal retirement age will be fun to enjoy....I have plenty of retirement income.

I owe you nothing. Doubt is your problem. Everyone? Really?

You know if you weren't such a jerk, someone might have pity on you and take you flying, even ride to the airport in their vette....with new tires so you can go fast....pretend you have a life.

Hmm.

Lol

bowhnterdon

I find it odd UPS fires this Guy because “we do not tolerate this kind of Behavior “. Jesus,the :censored2: I heard People say to each at that place.....