Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

BigGuy2732

Catholic Church, one of the most corrupt and perverse religious organizations of all time.

"The Catholic Church is an institution I am bound to hold divine - but for unbelievers a proof of its divinity might be found in the fact that no merely human institution conducted with such knavish imbecility would have lasted a fortnight."

Hilaire Belloc

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As do the Orthodox communions as well. Ya know, the two oldest actual apostolic Christian faiths that go back all the way to Christ and His Apostles.
Neither of these denominations or what they practice and teach are found anywhere in scripture.
The only thing close that is found is condemnation of many things they are involved in, practice, and teach.

BigGuy2732

Neither of these denominations or what they practice and teach are found anywhere in scripture.
The only thing close that is found is condemnation of many things they are involved in, practice, and teach.

Yeah. You’re right dude. The early church who were taught by the apostles have no idea about what real Christianity is. You, browncafe user in 2022, know the truth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"The Catholic Church is an institution I am bound to hold divine - but for unbelievers a proof of its divinity might be found in the fact that no merely human institution conducted with such knavish imbecility would have lasted a fortnight."

Hilaire Belloc
Ask a saint for help.

UnionStrong

Hilaire Belloc
Can’t fix stupid

UnionStrong

Yeah. You’re right dude. The early church who were taught by the apostles have no idea about what real Christianity is. You, browncafe user in 2022, know the truth.
Unfortunately, there are many self deluded people that still believe your magical faith.
Flesh and blood indeed. Lol cannibals

vantexan

Nowhere in the New Testament is there scriptural authority to establish a hierarchy from the Pope down to priests at the local level. And the Catholic Church kept the scriptures from the common man for many centuries. Once translations like the Guttenberg Bible and the King James Version took place people could see for themselves that much of what they were taught had no scriptural basis. What it comes down to is your unique, individual soul. Are you going to listen to an institution that was essentially a manmade money making operation for centuries or are you going to read the New Testament to learn what you must do to be saved? Strictly up to you and no one else.

BigGuy2732

To be deep in church history is to cease being Protestant. Go read St Justin Martyr, or St Irenaeus. There is no mistaking on which church these men wrote on behalf of. Ask Siri who founded the Catholic Church while you’re at it!

BrownFlush

To be deep in church history is to cease being Protestant. Go read St Justin Martyr, or St Irenaeus. There is no mistaking on which church these men wrote on behalf of. Ask Siri who founded the Catholic Church while you’re at it!
I'll pass asking Siri when it comes to eternal and spiritual matters that concern my soul.
Acts 2 is as deep as you can go.
The beginning of the Lord's church in Jerusalem on Pentecost as had been prophesied.
Catholicism was no where in sight.

BigGuy2732

Nowhere in the New Testament is there scriptural authority to establish a hierarchy from the Pope down to priests at the local level. And the Catholic Church kept the scriptures from the common man for many centuries. Once translations like the Guttenberg Bible and the King James Version took place people could see for themselves that much of what they were taught had no scriptural basis. What it comes down to is your unique, individual soul. Are you going to listen to an institution that was essentially a manmade money making operation for centuries or are you going to read the New Testament to learn what you must do to be saved? Strictly up to you and no one else.

The scriptures were agreed upon by the universal church. It was the Protestants who have removed books over 1500 years later. Martin Luther said he wishes he could have thrown out the book of James as it contradicted him too much. It all comes down to pride. All of these men who formed their own church were ex Catholics. It all comes down to pride and one day you will submit to the pontiff or you’re going to account for not doing it at judgment and you’ll have sealed your fate. Simple as.

vantexan

The scriptures were agreed upon by the universal church. It was the Protestants who have removed books over 1500 years later. Martin Luther said he wishes he could have thrown out the book of James as it contradicted him too much. It all comes down to pride. All of these men who formed their own church were ex Catholics. It all comes down to pride and one day you will submit to the pontiff or you’re going to account for not doing it at judgment and you’ll have sealed your fate. Simple as.
Are Catholics using a different Bible than Protestants? Which books are being studied by Catholics that aren't by Protestants? And Martin Luther was a Catholic priest who pointed out many things being done that had no scriptural basis. You're covering for an institution that has a long history of sexually abusing children, especially boys. That has cooperated with political movements like the Nazis. I've no doubt that throughout history there have been very good men who have served as priests because that was all they knew. But with the Protestant Reformation there was no excuse to not realize that things were done that weren't in accordance with scripture. For example we are to submit to God's will and in his revealed will there's no instruction to submit to your pontiff. You're more interested in protecting your hierarchy than in doing God's will.

Last edited:

BigGuy2732

Are Catholics using a different Bible than Protestants? Which books are being studied by Catholics that aren't by Protestants? And Martin Luther was a Catholic Priest who pointed out many things being done that had no scriptural basis. You're covering for an institution that has a long history of sexually abusing children, especially boys. That has cooperated with political movements like the Nazis. I've no doubt that throughout history there have been very good men who have served as priests because that was all they knew. But with the Protestant Reformation there was no excuse to not realize that things were done that weren't in accordance with scripture. For example we are to submit to God's will and in his revealed will there's no instruction to submit to your pontiff. You're more interested in protecting your hierarchy than in doing God's will.

In his 95 theses, he still recognized the office of the pope something like 15 times. He also acknowledged the reality of transubstantiation. His religion is a joke, it would eventually come to deny the holy father because it’s not an objectively real faith based on anything but one man’s feelings. Pride comes before a fall, and now he burns in hell.

BrownFlush

In his 95 theses, he still recognized the office of the pope something like 15 times. He also acknowledged the reality of transubstantiation. His religion is a joke, it would eventually come to deny the holy father because it’s not an objectively real faith based on anything but one man’s feelings. Pride comes before a fall, and now he burns in hell.
Can we work out a price to get him out? Who do I call?