Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

newfie

Freedom is tricky, those cultures could only infiltrate ours because they could leverage our freedom against us. They use language manipulation to lie, then hide behind freedom of speech. It's up to each of us to be eternally vigilant against the tyranny of lies.
Its been my experience that the public on twitter provides that vigilance. If someone posts anything even the argument that we have nice weather there will be someone that will disagree with that poster and someone else that will question the persons motives for posting about the weather.

there is already a vetting of truth and misinformation that takes place.
if anthing reading through the rebuttals its clear that there is not truth and only lies on twitter. :raspberry-tounge::raspberry-tounge:

I have yet to see a post where the response is in complete 100 percent agreement though you would think there would be one ..somewhere.

newfie

Catholic Church, one of the most corrupt and perverse religious organizations of all time.
by what standard? who is the judge?

In the liberal world the catholic church is constantly attacked as you describe for being what you describe.
in reality the muslim religion has been as bad or worse and yet is loved by the liberals.

newfie

Christ established the Church, the Holy Spirit guides it. If Jesus was the foundation of the Church on earth, where should we seek it? My faith rests in the Catholic Church as the most faithful institution to Holy Teachings.
my faith lies in the teachings of christ. I respect what churches can do but recognize they are managed by mankind and subject to constant dissapointment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
by what standard? who is the judge?

In the liberal world the catholic church is constantly attacked as you describe for being what you describe.
in reality the muslim religion has been as bad or worse and yet is loved by the liberals.
And the Catholic charities are helping illegals

floridays

Christ established the Church, the Holy Spirit guides it. If Jesus was the foundation of the Church on earth, where should we seek it? My faith rests in the Catholic Church as the most faithful institution to Holy Teachings.
You know we have disagreements on this subject, you are intelligent enough to realize this fact, simply from reading my posts.

I love you in Jesus Christ and I will leave it at that.
I'd like to be your neighbor.

“When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.”

floridays

Can we work out a price to get him out? Who do I call?
Get him out of where?

You are one slick deceiver. I agree, purgatory does not exist.

Eternal security, salvation does however.

You have neither.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

In bold, so you can't miss it.
An added plus is it pisses you off.

floridays

@UnionStrong, what's it like standing behind someone's skirt?
Funny how?

Get him out of where?

You have neither.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Get him out of where?

You have neither.

😂

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Reminder that the Catholic Church, which started as something akin to its present form in the 300's-400's, kept scriptures in Latin that only its taught priesthood could understand. And was so until the Reformation.
Education: The Bible, as a book, existed before printing presses, meaning that a copy of it was hand-written, making a copy of it extremely valuable, as in expensive. Latin was the ordinary language of Rome, and only the few educated could read it. Why would you leave an invaluable book in an unsecure place for the uneducated to have access?? Would you leave the Declaration of Independence, for example, accessible to the public??

Lesson complete.