Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

vantexan

So it's ok for one African-American to lie about an attack but not all African-Americans...wonder what the difference is?
What does one have to do with the other? How did Musk lie? And fact is celebrities have been murdered by people who found out where they lived. Why not take precautions? Why would you want to put that info out there?

govols019

You smell that?
What does one have to do with the other? How did Musk lie? And fact is celebrities have been murdered by people who found out where they lived. Why not take precautions? Why would you want to put that info out there?
I don't believe it actually happened...way to convenient of a story to justify his actions...just like I never believed that Smollett dude.

The flight info is public knowledge...not my fault.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Basically assassination coordinates:

1671398749973.png

vantexan

I don't believe it actually happened...way to convenient of a story to justify his actions...just like I never believed that Smollett dude.

The flight info is public knowledge...not my fault.
Who said it was your fault? Why do journalists at major newspapers feel the need to share his location? Could it be because he is exposing how Twitter was coordinating with the government to violate conservatives' 1st Amendment rights? Are they angry that he's making it a platform for everyone instead of just for liberals? Or maybe you think they love him so much they want to know where he is 24/7?

Jiangshi

Who said it was your fault? Why do journalists at major newspapers feel the need to share his location? Could it be because he is exposing how Twitter was coordinating with the government to violate conservatives' 1st Amendment rights? Are they angry that he's making it a platform for everyone instead of just for liberals? Or maybe you think they love him so much they want to know where he is 24/7?
No one shared his location. He lied.

newfie

I guess Musk is there with Jared to score a couple more billion dollars each in financing?
really? are the libs this desperate for an Elon Bash?
does anyone on the left research anything or just cast aspersions automatically against people they don't like.
you libs do realize that the Saudi's have been trying to get a TSLA factory in their country?

Jiangshi

really? are the libs this desperate for an Elon Bash?
does anyone on the left research anything or just cast aspersions automatically against people they don't like.
you libs do realize that the Saudi's have been trying to get a TSLA factory in their country?

Jiangshi

@Jiangshi you started it by insinuating that anyone defending musk was like the dude in your meme. Take your medicine, and quit reporting them for hitting back. 😂
Okay, bossman. But you have to admit it's funny seeing poor people sticking up for the son of an apartheid emerald mine owner who lied his way through school.

Also I didn't say 'anyone'. These folks are defending Elmo for a lie he told.