Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

newolddude

Elon sitting next to Rupert Murdoch at the Super Bowl.

kq38iafgcvha1.jpg

Remember this the next time he pretends to be anti-establishment or anti-media.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good thing musk fired the people responsible for writing all that terrible code under the previous leadership.

The left bitched and moaned about the people he fired but apparently they were garbage at their jobs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We know for a fact the left wingers who were running it before had a direct line to the Democrat government and were willingly removing things that made Democrats look bad without official requests at all. Just flat out doing their dirty work.

The dataset you linked to shows zero government requests in the United States since he took over. The take downs under musk were legal requests almost entirely in Turkey and India.

So what's your problem exactly?

Musk has made clear in interviews that his vision of free speech does not extend to legal requests.

“We can’t go beyond the laws of a country,” he said in a recent interview with the BBC. “If we have a choice of either our people go to prison or we comply with the laws, we’ll comply with the laws.”

100%

If you’re so against Elon why won’t you post in the Twitter files thread? Should I start sending them to you?

100%

Ladies and gentlemen.

This is the only reason media(billionaires) started hating ELON. It’s so funny to see people so captured. Lmfao

newolddude

I’m not white knighting for Zuckerberg in any way shape or form. He’s an absolute turd in my book.

But I do find it interesting that conservatives love Elon Musk even though he’s an immigrant with multiple partners and children out of wedlock. Yet you guys hate Zuckerberg who is an American who’s in a long term marriage with no apparent kids out of wedlock.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’m not white knighting for Zuckerberg in any way shape or form. He’s an absolute turd in my book.

But I do find it interesting that conservatives love Elon Musk even though he’s an immigrant with multiple partners and children out of wedlock. Yet you guys hate Zuckerberg who is an American who’s in a long term marriage with no apparent kids out of wedlock.
Is that your only criteria with your holier-than-thou attitude?

newolddude

Is that your only criteria with your holier-than-thou attitude?
Says the side who wants this to be a Christian nation following your family values by outlawing birth control, crushing LGBTQ people, rolling back divorce rules etc.

Rules for thee but not for me is a lovely way to run a party.