Emergency need help

Jodyifyouknowme

For 9 months I have been lied to and given excuses about my vacation checks from 2018. I filed a grievance in December 2018. This finally went to 3 state panel last week and it was settled that they would pay me 3 weeks vacation. I instead recieved 1 week. I was told by the union and UPS to go ahead and cash that check and I would receive the remaining two. Now my regular paycheck shows negative 40 hours and they are going to take money out of my paycheck to pay back the one vacation check I received. And I haven't seen the other 2. Have spoken to the Union business agent and the UPS labor manager throughout this process and nothing but excuses and lies. Who else can I turn to? My wife, little girls, and baby boy and I will literally be out on the streets if they take away my regular paycheck because they can't figure this out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For 9 months I have been lied to and given excuses about my vacation checks from 2018. I filed a grievance in December 2018. This finally went to 3 state panel last week and it was settled that they would pay me 3 weeks vacation. I instead recieved 1 week. I was told by the union and UPS to go ahead and cash that check and I would receive the remaining two. Now my regular paycheck shows negative 40 hours and they are going to take money out of my paycheck to pay back the one vacation check I received. And I haven't seen the other 2. Have spoken to the Union business agent and the UPS labor manager throughout this process and nothing but excuses and lies. Who else can I turn to? My wife, little girls, and baby boy and I will literally be out on the streets if they take away my regular paycheck because they can't figure this out.

You’re story doesn’t add up

If they gave you a vacation check and told you to cash it

Why would you need to pay it back?

You only get paid 40 hours for vacation???

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Oh and don't use your real name change your screen name
I will say it again to all you name change police, it does not matter. People can change their name but the original still shows up as the creator of the post.

Annotation 2019-08-29 224519.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Well, first things first. If you went to panel, you should have a copy of the decision. Second, speak to your supe with steward and have them call payroll ASAP. Third, file a grievance ASAP regarding the disparity in the pay AND the deduction from your current checks.