Emoluments Case

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I love when some D releases their tax returns and the world finally gets to see how really cheap they are with donating their own money to charities.

bacha29

can i see your tax returns
What do my returns have to do with the so called Trump " Foundation" how it was used and what became of it? And yes I've been audited by the IRS in fact several times and not often does an audit require 5 years unless the return is headed to tax court....... or criminal court.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What do my returns have to do with the so called Trump " Foundation" how it was used and what became of it? And yes I've been audited by the IRS in fact several times and not often does an audit require 5 years unless the return is headed to tax court....... or criminal court.
what are you hiding

bacha29

what are you hiding
Nothing. In fact a $4775 refund plus interest is due in my bank account any day now. Most audits today are correspondence audits. Committing the manpower to a full line item by line item audit is seldom undertaken unless they have reason to believe that evidence of tax evasion or even willful tax fraud exists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know, maybe he was just thirsty? It doesn’t always have to be a sexual thing when you pay girls to pee on you.
tenor (25).gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing. In fact a $4775 refund plus interest is due in my bank account any day now. Most audits today are correspondence audits. Committing the manpower to a full line item by line item audit is seldom undertaken unless they have reason to believe that evidence of tax evasion or even willful tax fraud exists.
So which one were you accused of ?
For some unknown reason my state revenue service sent me a few decades ago a check for a couple of hundred of dollars without any paper work attached . A few months later I received a bill from them wanting the money back with interest. Still no reason was included.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
show us everything