Emoluments Case

bacha29

now you get it aboùt them harassing trump
Why is it that you and others believe that Trump should be absolved of any wrong doing he may done during his time both in and out of office? What in your opinion makes him above the law? Why must you and I be fully compliant with the law while he doesn't have to do the same?. Why must you and I be subject to investigation on the basis of suspected illegal activity while he doesn't? If convicted of a crime why shouldn't he have to go to jail like everyone else ? Just exactly what on your opinion makes him better than anyone else.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why is it that you and others believe that Trump should be absolved of any wrong doing he may done during his time both in and out of office? What in your opinion makes him above the law? Why must you and I be fully compliant with the law while he doesn't have to do the same?. Why must you and I be subject to investigation on the basis of suspected illegal activity while he doesn't? If convicted of a crime why shouldn't he have to go to jail like everyone else ? Just exactly what on your opinion makes him better than anyone else.
Because your type of thinking is satisfied with mere suspicions.

We now suspect you of tax evasion and collusion.

Aren't you guilty?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I dont know what exactly you think he did

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I dont think he committed any tax crimes, i think he used what laws are on the books for is taxes. Which are written by congress for democrats and republicans. I cant blame somebody for using things to their advantage

oldngray

nowhere special
I dont think he committed any tax crimes, i think he used what laws are on the books for is taxes. Which are written by congress for democrats and republicans. I cant blame somebody for using things to their advantage
He didn't write the laws. Who would pay more than they have to?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TDS is spreading.

Alva Johnson, who worked on the campaign’s voter outreach team, sued Trump on Feb. 25 for battery and discrimination based on her race and gender. Johnson, who is black, said Trump forcibly kissed her in a campaign RV during a stop in Florida on Aug. 24, 2016.

Charles Harder, a personal attorney for Trump, said cellphone footage of the exchange debunks Johnson’s salacious claim.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than anyone. He's getting the job done. Seeing his tax returns now is meaningless. Stop picking on the guy.