Emoluments Case

bacha29

Because your type of thinking is satisfied with mere suspicions.

We now suspect you of tax evasion and collusion.

Aren't you guilty?
Which in turn means that you people are also satisfied with suspicions. Investigating the Clinton's up down and sideways was all fine and perfectly appropriate in the mind's of you consercuks but now that the shoe is on the other foot and the investigations start swirling around your monarch president you all start crying foul.

bacha29

Do you see what happens to candidates when tbey release their taxes and your saying people cant change their minds
So tell me.When aspiring Democrats seeking high national political office refuses to make his or her tax returns public citing Donald Trump's refusal to turn over his returns as the basis for their refusal to do so ......is that reason acceptable to you?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So tell me.When aspiring Democrats seeking high national political office refuses to make his or her tax returns public citing Donald Trump's refusal to turn over his returns as the basis for their refusal to do so ......is that reason acceptable to you?
I dont care if they do or dont

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not if the Senate passes H.R. 1.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Which in turn means that you people are also satisfied with suspicions. Investigating the Clinton's up down and sideways was all fine and perfectly appropriate in the mind's of you consercuks but now that the shoe is on the other foot and the investigations start swirling around your monarch president you all start crying foul.
Bill was impeached. No longer a suspicion.