Employee threatening anther employee

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
3C73DD32-A710-439E-B361-CC59553816CD.gif

HavenoEDD

No one cares what you think.

Ok. Below the gutter....sewer?
And believe it or not I highly doubt anyone here cares for yet another thread getting hijacked by you.

You offer nothing to the forum and you’re all about causing issues, some like the banter but it’s getting old, boring and I hope the mods see what’s happening here. It’s another example of how this place is and has been dying a slow death.

Supposedly you’ve put your time in and claim to have some intelligence but you have nothing better to do than troll an ups forum? There’s something genuinely sad about that. No family, hobbies or friends?

At the end of the day some of us that have not engaged with you directly see you are full of it. Heaven forbid there’s actually a thread that people want to follow and you’ll show up and it’s toast in days.

Welcome to the ignore button.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And believe it or not I highly doubt anyone here cares for yet another thread getting hijacked by you.

You offer nothing to the forum and you’re all about causing issues, some like the banter but it’s getting old, boring and I hope the mods see what’s happening here. It’s another example of how this place is and has been dying a slow death.

Supposedly you’ve put your time in and claim to have some intelligence but you have nothing better to do than troll an ups forum? There’s something genuinely sad about that. No family, hobbies or friends?

At the end of the day some of us that have not engaged with you directly see you are full of it. Heaven forbid there’s actually a thread that people want to follow and you’ll show up and it’s toast in days.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I respect that but IMO this is not an accurate or fair assessment of @qdg2 contribution to the B/C.

qdg2

And..........wait for it......

SHRUG.

Tell us more......

Say Champ, what are you doing here? Yet, your offering is old, boring and I hope the mods see what's happening here. No family, hobbies or friends? Something genuinely sad about that.....At the end of the day people see you are full of it.

And Champ......heaven forbid.....you'd actually comment on the thread........not personally attack me. See?

And Champ.....here is where the thread derailed......by you.
Punctuation is a beautiful thing.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I feel like the union and management both do a bad job at this. I’ve known of situations where neither side wants to take action because of the employee seniority with the company. If I were you I’d document everything times and dates when the person was messing with you.