Empty Shelves

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
you think you do, but you do not. you are here bc you were sent here, you were told to come here and then you obeyed.
I know I do and I know I know.
You, OTOH don’t know, simply because you have minimal experience.
You don’t know that you don’t know, but we know that you don’t.

rickyb

There's a little family market up by my oldest child's house it's a really cool store.
But everyone who works there has been there forever and they are having a hard time getting people to work.
The oldest daughter just graduated from medical school and was offered a job immediately but she feels horrible because she's leaving the family business
i havent heard solutions to this bc i havent looked. ive been listening to michael hudson alot recently and he says america and maybe the west is turning into uncompetitive high cost economies because of rising land values and rising debts. he also said theres less and less small biz all the time.

one thing i recall hearing is workers are sick of working :censored2:ty non union jobs. but i dont know.

theres lots of workers in the world who want jobs but we have anti immigration systems in place. im trying hard right now to get a ECG job in EU and take advantage of this shortage.

i havent heard solutions to this bc i havent looked. ive been listening to michael hudson alot recently and he says america and maybe the west is turning into uncompetitive high cost economies because of rising land values and rising debts. he also said theres less and less small biz all the time.

one thing i recall hearing is workers are sick of working :censored2:ty non union jobs. but i dont know.

theres lots of workers in the world who want jobs but we have anti immigration systems in place. im trying hard right now to get a ECG job in EU and take advantage of this shortage.
The balance of power has changed the workers finally have power over the employers