End slavery to private equity

Family

End the Federal Reserve bill introduced. Big money is controlling your lives. From wokism to corporate welfare, the money+government alliance isn't constitutional or American.

vantexan

What they don't get is the Fed is necessary to adjust the money supply according to current conditions. The Federal government as well as your local bank is dependent on it. All they focus on is it's a private entity. Think it's billionaires and millionaires controlling us. They are much more concerned about making sure the market remains viable to protect their interests.

What they don't get is the Fed is necessary to adjust the money supply according to current conditions. The Federal government as well as your local bank is dependent on it. All they focus on is it's a private entity. Think it's billionaires and millionaires controlling us. They are much more concerned about making sure the market remains viable to protect their interests.
Just hold on my friend

oldngray

nowhere special
Just hold on my friend
574118.jpg

vantexan

The other shoe to drop
If it does it won't be because the Fed caused it. Combination of our corrupt government, our corrupt corporations, and many corrupt individuals. Plenty of blame to go around. The Fed is trying to keep a lid on it. If we never had the Fed we'd be seeing constant wild swings in the economy.

vantexan

You got to make sure you have enough money to live on but everybody has a different number

I'm getting very close at situation myself
I give $450 a month to my parents, $312 a month to my wife for half her car payment, put $1700 a month on debt, and save $400 a month out of $3510 coming to me. Was trying to do what I could on $1840 a month before my SS kicked in February. After September '25 will be saving $30k a year for 3.5 years assuming my dad is still alive.

I give $450 a month to my parents, $312 a month to my wife for half her car payment, put $1700 a month on debt, and save $400 a month out of $3510 coming to me. Was trying to do what I could on $1840 a month before my SS kicked in February. After September '25 will be saving $30k a year for 3.5 years assuming my dad is still alive.
The best of luck to you

oldngray

nowhere special
That money you have to pay on debt is what hurts you. If you were debt free you would easily have enough