End slavery to private equity

vantexan

That money you have to pay on debt is what hurts you. If you were debt free you would easily have enough
True. I incurred quite a bit of debt with the heart attack. Was putting very small payments on it until February. I also bought a 1st Gen Toyota Tundra that ended up having a blown head gasket. Will be paying my dad for that until June '25. My next vehicle will be new if I buy one.

vantexan

Especially with the interest rates right now
My dad paid off my credit cards and loaned me $5000 to buy the Toyota. Am paying him back $500 a month, no interest. Been doing that since August of last year. That's beyond the $450 I give him and my mother(they're divorced). You're right, the credit card debt was eating me alive.

My dad paid off my credit cards and loaned me $5000 to buy the Toyota. Am paying him back $500 a month, no interest. Been doing that since August of last year. That's beyond the $450 I give him and my mother(they're divorced). You're right, the credit card debt was eating me alive.
Hope you figure it out and have a little peace

oldngray

nowhere special
It's ok man, I'll live. :)
not dead yet.gif

rickyb

End the Federal Reserve bill introduced. Big money is controlling your lives. From wokism to corporate welfare, the money+government alliance isn't constitutional or American.
dont forget life was hard for workers before the federal reserve

ralph nader is critical of the fed.

Box Ox

dont forget life was hard for workers before the federal reserve

ralph nader is critical of the fed.

Someone should post video of a debate between two very smart people who are making their best arguments for and against the Fed. Hearing only Fed good or Fed bad is boring.

rickyb

Someone should post video of a debate between two very smart people who are making their best arguments for and against the Fed. Hearing only Fed good or Fed bad is boring.
i would just do michael hudson, richard wolff, ellen brown, michael hudson, galbraith, nader.

Over70irregs