Ending DACA

moreluck

golden ticket member
What makes you believe it's unconstitutional? SCOTUS hasn't ruled on it, I'm not aware of any court decisions halting it, so your belief is one espoused by pundits?

I'm OK with people raised in America remaining in America and being productive members of society.
For the 13th time....ODUMBO said it himself........he said his executive order was unconstitutional! Straight from the horses mouth.
If you people can't understand English you need to assimilate better!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What makes you believe it's unconstitutional? SCOTUS hasn't ruled on it, I'm not aware of any court decisions halting it, so your belief is one espoused by pundits?

I'm OK with people raised in America remaining in America and being productive members of society.
because dapa failed, which is the same basic thing like daca, daca is facing a lawsuit if trump dont make a decesion tomorrow

It will be fine

For the 13th time....ODUMBO said it himself........he said his executive order was unconstitutional! Straight from the horses mouth.
So you believe everything Obama says? BTW I can't find a source for your alleged claim.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
giphy.gif

BrownArmy

The only problem with that is that it's false.

I believe that you believe it's true, but it's simply not true.

With assertions, it's generally on the one making the assertion to back it up with facts.

You keep saying that Obama said something...give us a link.

If 'Odumbo' really said it, you should be able to find it.

(He never said anything of the sort...admit that you're wrong, produce evidence that you're correct, or go away)

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only problem with that is that it's false.

I believe that you believe it's true, but it's simply not true.

With assertions, it's generally on the one making the assertion to back it up with facts.

You keep saying that Obama said something...give us a link.

If 'Odumbo' really said it, you should be able to find it.

(He never said anything of the sort...admit that you're wrong, produce evidence that you're correct, or go away)
Look it up, read it and be proud of your accomplishments.

BrownArmy

Don't you feel a bit inadequate comparing the length of yours to mores?

Not in the least.

Can you help her out?

I know More isn't the most savvy in terms of the intertube;

Maybe you can help her out and post the corroborating evidence to her assertions.

(don't work too hard, her assertions are false...)