Endorsements

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They also have some of the laziest mgt out of any ups division.... I mean where else can a sup come out with you on a ride along and it be ok for him/her to fall asleep for 3 hours....wtf???
My favorite is when they don't even ride with you, just have you initial all the paperwork.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They also have some of the laziest mgt out of any ups division.... I mean where else can a sup come out with you on a ride along and it be ok for him/her to fall asleep for 3 hours....wtf???
No joke. Guy did this every day of my production week training.

Gotta say, it takes a high level of not giving a friend* to go to sleep with a guy behind the wheel who is on his second week driving feeders.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had an onroad supe who would get in the tractor after pretrip, take his shoes off and put his dirty socked feet on the dashboard, and immediately start snoring.

finaddict

The endorsement is for double/triples. You need to study and test with air brake, the following is a copy-past from the VA DMV regarding a restriction to be issued if you test on a vehicle without full air brakes: You may not operate a vehicle with Full Air brakes. If you plan to take the air brakes knowledge test and take the road test in a vehicle equipped with Air over Hydraulic brakes then you cannot operate a vehicle equipped with Full Air brakes.