Entire paycheck for initiation fee???

Been at ups for 3 months and they have been taking out my initiation fee for the last 3 weeks at 32$ per week. No problem there. This past week after working overtime the week before etc I look at my check...zero, zilch, nada. No check? All to union for initiation fee? Yes, no mistake all of it went to that. Right before Christmas,no explanation no warning no nothing. Wow. Anyone heard of this?? Btw they did it to everyone in Massachusetts hubs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yea, if I were you, I would stop with all the questions...
20180501_140817.jpg

Indecisi0n

We have a few preloaders where the union fees were more than what they made that week. The union had the loaders write the union a personal check to remain in the union.

over9five

Staff member
Imagine working all last week for nothing...
2 weeks before Christmas.

I'm not sure who's to blame, UPS or the Teamsters, but there should have been a better plan.

542thruNthru

Been at ups for 3 months and they have been taking out my initiation fee for the last 3 weeks at 32$ per week. No problem there. This past week after working overtime the week before etc I look at my check...zero, zilch, nada. No check? All to union for initiation fee? Yes, no mistake all of it went to that. Right before Christmas,no explanation no warning no nothing. Wow. Anyone heard of this?? Btw they did it to everyone in Massachusetts hubs.

cantodinatale01.gif

Thanks!

KOG72

I’m full of it
Damn man sorry but this made me laugh