Entire Sort Forced to Stay Late?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We have nobody to to do split out at the end of the night. Our FT sup has been forcing the entire sort to stay after we're done to go and clean up all the missorts. I talked to a steward about it and was told that he doesn't have the power to do that. I've always been told that split is voluntary. Next day FT sup hits me with the I'm the boss do what I say or I'll terminate you. He brought another steward over who told me I have to stay and work as instructed. Is this for real?
I usually take a 5 minute poop before i leave, i am making money and saving my tp at home. Plus it is less water i have to pay for

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We have nobody to to do split out at the end of the night. Our FT sup has been forcing the entire sort to stay after we're done to go and clean up all the missorts. I talked to a steward about it and was told that he doesn't have the power to do that. I've always been told that split is voluntary. Next day FT sup hits me with the I'm the boss do what I say or I'll terminate you. He brought another steward over who told me I have to stay and work as instructed. Is this for real?
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U likes to stay after to take a shower at the ups facilities