SAP program question

Thebrownblob

You think I have some sort of case here? I mean I sure do as well. Just don’t see how that is ok to fire me. Just looking for input. I appreciate it!
Seems that it’s come to light you admit to something when asked. For whatever reason your mouth seems to run when it should not. If you admitted to it, you’re probably toast.

Thebrownblob

I made this clear very early on in the post. Thanks bud.
Thanks, Bud I didn’t see that. Maybe if you weren’t trying to jerk the system around you would still have a job, but as it is now, good luck to you and the rest of your life because you won’t be working here. Addicts always have an excuse.

Johney

This entire story does not make any sense to me
IMG_5465.gif

Thebrownblob

Can they make me go in on the days off work?
That is incorrect. Can only be called on scheduled work days and never on vacation weeks…
And then your :censored2: admitted to it, you got a problem and you don’t want to admit it. What more do you want anyone to do? Maybe one day you’ll look in the mirror and realize the real problem is you. You might lose everything before you realize it but that’s something I’ve also seen over and over again.

My first post is EXACTLY what happened. Not sugar coating anything. Glad I came here for advice and to be beat up by my union brothers but I guess the moral of the story is I should’ve known better and management is always right. They have you all brainwashed too.

Thebrownblob

My first post is EXACTLY what happened. Not sugar coating anything. Glad I came here for advice and to be beat up by my union brothers but I guess the moral of the story is I should’ve known better and management is always right. They have you all brainwashed too.
You agreed to a program to get cleaned up you had no intentions of getting cleaned up, now you got caught now it’s everyone else’s fault rinse and repeat the story of your life I’m sure. I do truly hope you’ll become a man and take responsibility for yourself one day and get the help you need. I for one can say someone who is as irresponsible as you has no business behind the wheel with my family on the road.