Equality

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
gosh darn. A close up of Pennywise the Clown’s gaping maw as he prepares to feast on human flesh is less unpleasant.

Edit: TIL “GD” autoconverts to “gosh darn”.
LimitedWaryFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

DevotedEmbellishedHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why politics never get anywhere... people too busy throwing around insults instead of focusing on the real issues
BS
Politics never get anywhere because people take it all so seriously. Relax snowflake. It's all in good fun. Stick your head down there with him to cool it off a bit you seem a little agitated.
Kek

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This is actually very offensive to people who may identify themselves as one of following 33 gender types which include: Women, Man, Transgender Man, Transgender Woman, Trans person, Trans Man, Trans Woman, Female to Male,
Male to Female, Transsexual, Cisgender, Cis Female, Cis Male, Gender Non-Conforming, NoneGender, NonBinary, Neutrois, Genderfluid, Demigender, Demigirl,Demiboy, Agender, Intergender, Intersex, Pangender, Poligender, Omnigender,Bigender, Androgyne, Androgyny, Third Gender, Trigender.
Offensive? This is UPS , get use to it snowflake...and no , we aren’t gunna build you a special bathroom

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2EA91C6F-4291-4E51-A41A-96373FE385B6.gif
All right, listen up. My name is PC Principal. I don't know about you, but frankly I'm sick and tired of how minority groups are marginalized in today's society. I Googled BrownCafe before I came here, and I cannot believe the :censored2: you're getting away with!
People claiming upper management are butch women. Just because a strong woman who wilfully challenge the gender status quo does not make her butch, a word that has been connected to negative stereotypes.

I'm telling you all, this is done! Like it or not, PC is back, and it's bigger than ever! Woowoowoo! You hear that?! That's the sound of 2018 pulling you over, people! Suck it!

Butch ^^^^

JL 0513

This just in, read all about it!!

"Men and Women Different". Scientists have made a breakthrough discovery that may change the way liberals think about the species. But probably not.

The party of science believes the TWO genders are the same, and that what's inside a pregnant woman isn't human. LOL

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Please learn about the actual reasons for the mythological pay gap before you go start forming opinions about it.
Liberals love this issue. They often do not factor in career moves woman make in order to raise a family.

JL 0513

Liberals love this issue. They often do not factor in career moves woman make in order to raise a family.

Being a mother is no excuse not to be a UPS driver. Duh.

You usually get home early enough to see your kids off to bed. That's good enough.

#Sarcasm

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know for a fact that no matter how good I look a woman will always make more money than me when it comes to working a pole at a club with a bunch of drunk horny men
You're horribly uninformed then.

Women and gay men par handsomely to watch peckers swing.

Maybe it's more about the fact that size does matter for you.