Equality

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I would put her used panties in my coffee maker for a filter and serve all my buddies ,, @BSWALKS and @MyTripisCut would get the first cups !!
Funny-Coffee-Meme-25.jpg

OrionsBitch

Not...
So wrong... all people deserve the same pay. Everyone I have met in Ups are hardworking individuals both union n non union.
All people of equal qualifications who produce equal results and perform their job with similar results deserve equal pay. That being said it's a free market. You are not guaranteed anything from any company you choose to sign a contract with. If you don't like what you are being paid then leave. If you don't like what you are being offered than leave.

There shouldn't even be a minimum wage....it's unconstitutional and a violation of privately run business rights. Lol

Bottom line is if you want more you either need to earn it or work you ass off and then demand it. If a company believes you're work is worth the extra money they will pay it.

Dr.Brownz

All people of equal qualifications who produce equal results and perform their job with similar results deserve equal pay. That being said it's a free market. You are not guaranteed anything from any company you choose to sign a contract with. If you don't like what you are being paid then leave. If you don't like what you are being offered than leave.

There shouldn't even be a minimum wage....it's unconstitutional and a violation of privately run business rights. Lol

Bottom line is if you want more you either need to earn it or work you ass off and then demand it. If a company believes you're work is worth the extra money they will pay it.

|Let me guess you are a runner gunner too?