ergonomics

ww1lp

Anthony in Connecticut
Any you guys doing this program? They sent two guys from a sub contractor in Chicago to our building for two days of training. There're 18 exercises and it takes quite a bit of time. The suits swear by this. I go to the gym all the time before work and this :censored2: there preatching is BS it sounds good,but I did the exercises and Im in excruciating pain now. My knee which has a meniscus tear and ACL that is frayed is filled with fluid now and both shoulders are real sore. To top it off they want us to start 30 min early daily and not pay us! Are they high?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Twelve ounce curls is all you need!

bba03a1cab6745922a8451a2ab11bf33e9974701e130e70941581121da3ac379.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I haven't worked out, exercised, stretched, properly hydrated, drank less, slept more, or avoided the opposite sex in 26 years of employment. Still going strong.

ww1lp

Anthony in Connecticut
Updated. Yes. I talked to center manger today. I woke this morning twice as sore as before and I workout three days a week and was a bodybuilder. I refrained from doing anything today. I'm 55 and need to take it easy. Lol

Any you guys doing this program? They sent two guys from a sub contractor in Chicago to our building for two days of training. There're 18 exercises and it takes quite a bit of time. The suits swear by this. I go to the gym all the time before work and this :censored2: there preatching is BS it sounds good,but I did the exercises and Im in excruciating pain now. My knee which has a meniscus tear and ACL that is frayed is filled with fluid now and both shoulders are real sore. To top it off they want us to start 30 min early daily and not pay us! Are they high?
Did you file an injury report?

ww1lp

Anthony in Connecticut
I'm fine now. If it lingers I'll do it. They have these "expert" instructors showing us the first day now supervisors are instructing in PCM too. How do we know there doing these exercises correctly? I excluded myself this morning

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I posted a thread about this in December.
They sent a message last night that we can come in early at 815 (obviously paid) and there was going to be someone leading us through all 18 exercises.
Showed up at my regular start time and saw 14 non-union employees and 3 safety committee members doing the exercises in a circle. Not 1 driver outside of safety even cared, but I'm sure they'll keep on pushing it for no apparent financial reason.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I posted a thread about this in December.
They sent a message last night that we can come in early at 815 (obviously paid) and there was going to be someone leading us through all 18 exercises.
Showed up at my regular start time and saw 14 non-union employees and 3 safety committee members doing the exercises in a circle. Not 1 driver outside of safety even cared, but I'm sure they'll keep on pushing it for no apparent financial reason.
I give it about one week tops.