Eri time!!!!

Braveheart

Should I take the ERI or not take it. I would like to put the screws to them as much as I can. They just go do what they want anyway.
Take the survey and do not sugarcoat it. Then fill in the end with a real blunt answer that rells it like it is. Like the reason we keep losing market share is due to focus production numbers instead of the customers and the employees. We need to be productive but not to the point that we lose good employees and quality customers.

UPS Lifer

Here is a better way to see what folks really think....

Get an independent team or teams and randomly visit districts all year long. Pick people from the district again randomly and have these folks interviewed one on one. Put together a report based on the random interviews and have the team publish the report by district and come up with solutions to fix the areas that need it. By hiting every operation in the district and doing a random sample you can get valuable insight into what is going on and what needs to be done.

Oh thats all I need another suit to ask me questions about UPS that he or she has no clue about. Its like putting a part time sup in as an on car who never drove before,,,,,,,,they are usually clueless and think that they have a better plan than a veteran driver.:confused:1

I am just curious...with all the negative comments you make in your posts...do you have a solution that will be able to produce results or do want me to get you some cheese to go with your whine?:tongue_sm