Eric Holder

moreluck

golden ticket member
eric-holder-wanted-poster.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Holder Asked If He Lied To Congress About Fast And Furious: “Lying Has To Do With Your State of Mind”…

Huh?
“Well, if you want to have this legal conversation, it all has to do with your state of mind and whether or not you had the requisite intent to come up with something that would be considered perjury or a lie,” Holder said. “The information that was provided by the February 4th letter was gleaned by the people who drafted the letter after they interacted with people who they thought were in the best position to have the information

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So far, these hearings have been a joke, and a joke on the GOP.

NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED. The same banner that flies at GW BUSH's Ranch.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Holder must go.
Not for the blood on his hands, but for his fading memory.
Really does anyone want a guy who can't keep his story straight and keeps forgetting important facts in charge of the DOJ ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Holder must go.
Not for the blood on his hands, but for his fading memory.
Really does anyone want a guy who can't keep his story straight and keeps forgetting important facts in charge of the DOJ ?
I don't want anyone in the lead who doesn't read his e-mails!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know why his panties are twisted on having to show ID to vote.

We have to show ID for lots of things......to fly on a plane, to the cop, to enter some buildings, to get a library card(?),.

If photo IDs are provided for free to non drivers , then showing your ID to vote is acceptable to me. I think it would be good to stop voter fraud......people voting who have no right to vote, like illegals.

I don't know why his panties are twisted on having to show ID to vote.

We have to show ID for lots of things......to fly on a plane, to the cop, to enter some buildings, to get a library card(?),.

If photo IDs are provided for free to non drivers , then showing your ID to vote is acceptable to me. I think it would be good to stop voter fraud......people voting who have no right to vote, like illegals.
That's why it upsets the democrats, it eliminates part of their voter base.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 @ 9:14 am | ACLU Does The Obama Regime’s Bidding, Sues Wisconsin Over Voter ID Law…
The horror of having to show an ID.
(Reuters) – The American Civil Liberties Union sued the state of Wisconsin on Tuesday over its law that will require voters to present official identification, claiming it is unconstitutional and will deprive citizens of their right to vote.

The federal complaint seeks to block the voter ID law, which takes effect on February 21, 2012 for Wisconsin’s spring primary elections. It requires voters to present identification, such as a driver’s license or a passport, to cast ballots in federal, state and local elections.
Republicans and Democrats are tangling over voter ID laws ahead of the November 2012 presidential and congressional elections, with Republicans saying they fight fraud and Democrats saying they disenfranchise the poor and city-dwellers who are less likely to have drivers’ licenses or other ID.

“This lawsuit is the opening act in what will be a long struggle to undo the damage done to the right to vote by strict photo ID laws and other voter suppression measures,” said Jon Sherman, an attorney with the ACLU Voting Rights Project.

The lawsuit is currently the only active federal challenge against a voter ID law, the ACLU said in a statement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Eric Holder and the DOJ attack at Sheriff Joe is such an obvious ploy to take attention off the Fast & Furious stuff that's hassling Holder.
Also, I think Holder's deck of race cards is pretty well used up.

He's like a schoolyard bully and feels he can do no wrong............reminds me of BHO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Holder has used every excuse including the race card to explain why he is such a big failure.
Any normal president would have dumped him long ago.