Eric Swalwell abortion ad

This is what the baby killing crowd fears is coming for them. It’s not actually happening although I would have no problem if it did. I hate to break it to them but this commercial is a picnic compared to Gods judgement for what they’ve done. Worth a watch though just tells you where their minds are

Box Ox

Good luck to Democrats if abortion is what they'll be focusing on over the next few weeks.

"...a New York Times-Siena College poll published Monday showed that independents and women are shifting to the Republican Party despite the spotlight Democrats have put on abortion rights and that Biden’s low approval rating is a major headwind for Democrats.

The survey found that 49 percent of registered voters nationwide said they would vote for a Republican to represent them in Congress, while 45 percent said they would vote for a Democrat. It was conducted from Oct. 9 to Oct. 12.

It showed that 24 percent of registered voters think the nation is on the right track, while 62 percent think it’s moving in the wrong direction. Twenty-six percent of respondents said the economy is the most important problem facing the country right now, and 19 percent said inflation is the biggest problem. Only 4 percent said they saw abortion as the most pressing issue."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good luck to Democrats if abortion is what they'll be focusing on over the next few weeks.

"...a New York Times-Siena College poll published Monday showed that independents and women are shifting to the Republican Party despite the spotlight Democrats have put on abortion rights and that Biden’s low approval rating is a major headwind for Democrats.

The survey found that 49 percent of registered voters nationwide said they would vote for a Republican to represent them in Congress, while 45 percent said they would vote for a Democrat. It was conducted from Oct. 9 to Oct. 12.

It showed that 24 percent of registered voters think the nation is on the right track, while 62 percent think it’s moving in the wrong direction. Twenty-six percent of respondents said the economy is the most important problem facing the country right now, and 19 percent said inflation is the biggest problem. Only 4 percent said they saw abortion as the most pressing issue."
Well the BS ad is the narrative the media will push out for the Democrats.

They're just straight up lying that women are going to be arrested for getting an abortion. Sadly a lot of stupid people believe that stuff.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

They're just straight up lying that women are going to be arrested for getting an abortion. Sadly a lot of stupid people believe that stuff.
The Democrats will, and do lie, with impunity. There is no low to which they won’t stoop to in order to maintain their power. There followers drink the lotus juice of the main stream media, and are rendered incapable of rational thought or independent opinion. It’s pathetic, and amazing, how many people are sucked into the scam.

But then, sadly, the other side can be just as stupid.

Last edited:

Not that a lot of them wouldn’t deserve it. Even a rat doesn’t kill its offspring

Box Ox

I’ll have to look up what the penalties actually are in states that do have them. Gotta be ready for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Especially since it’s bound to be full of butthurt over the election.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is what the baby killing crowd fears is coming for them. It’s not actually happening although I would have no problem if it did. I hate to break it to them but this commercial is a picnic compared to Gods judgement for what they’ve done. Worth a watch though just tells you where their minds are

Psychopaths

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ll have to look up what the penalties actually are in states that do have them. Gotta be ready for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Especially since it’s bound to be full of butthurt over the election.
There are zero states that have penalties for getting an abortion.

The fact that you don't know that is evidence of complete media misrepresentation of the facts to benefit Democrats.

Box Ox

Just to be clear, you know you're changing the subject right?

Just asking. Swalwell's ad is obviously misleading and stupid but penalizing abortion recipients verses penalizing abortion providers seems to be a distinction without much of a difference when it comes to preventing abortions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
penalizing abortion recipients verses penalizing abortion providers seems to be a distinction without much of a difference when it comes to preventing abortions.
I think the difference between going to jail or not going to jail would be a pretty important distinction to most people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1666399732948.png