Ever Deliver to any Famous People?

upsmanclt

Were you delivering to a race track? Those guys are some of my biggest motorsports heros.

Denver, NC which is on Lake Norman. Elliott was visiting his spotter, who lives on the route. Jamie lives on the route, he and Ben are friends. Donna and Tony, may he rest in peace, had a vacation home on the lake and would visit for the summer.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Denver, NC which is on Lake Norman. Elliott was visiting his spotter, who lives on the route. Jamie lives on the route, he and Ben are friends. Donna and Tony, may he rest in peace, had a vacation home on the lake and would visit for the summer.

Would like to meet Jamie. Been waiting to see him come back to AMA racing. Check his "crash" video from Barber a few years ago. Biggest non-crash I've ever seen, and I've watched a LOT of bike racing!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I delivered a pair of Larry Birds classic Chuck Taylor sneakers to a shop on my route that had them Bronzed for Red Auerbach to give to Larry for a present !! guess who tried them on ??? LOL LOL LOL

Tiny Panda

IMAG0664.jpg

porkwagon

How bout Bam Margera? Jackass. He grew up on my route. I watched him break everyone's balls for years when he was a teen, now his a very rich ball bustin' jackass! SMH

Delivered

Peter Frampton

Matt (Survivor cast member current season)

Local weather guy who had a small role in the movie Hoosiers

Several Cincy Reds & Bengals