Route Integrity

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I'm all about adding miles for a few air stops or pick ups. Greatly effects the "plan day" thus eliminating unwanted extra delivery stops. Works for me.

Zowert

Keep doing what you’re doing. Send in a message saying “I will have late air due to over dispatch of air”. I know it’s on the way to your are but always run straight air to CYA.
They put air and ground on me for a court house last week. I did just what you said, ran straight air. So I show up and go through security, drop the air off and leave. Then I come back about 40 minutes later, the security dudes there thought something was up. I had a dog on my truck and a couple guys with M4’s came out to stand next to me while they went through everything. Come on guys I’m just trying to deliver this crap. It’s a federal courthouse so they don’t eF around.

Cowboy Mac

They put air and ground on me for a court house last week. I did just what you said, ran straight air. So I show up and go through security, drop the air off and leave. Then I come back about 40 minutes later, the security dudes there thought something was up. I had a dog on my truck and a couple guys with M4’s came out to stand next to me while they went through everything. Come on guys I’m just trying to deliver this crap. It’s a federal courthouse so they don’t eF around.
That’s how you do it right there. If I have to go to the third floor of a building to deliver all the air then come back later for 1 ground package so be it. No ground before air.

Also make sure you follow the methods of verifying all your air pieces before you leave the building. Send in a message for every one that’s missing or call a sup over so they can look for it. Ex: “Missing air package for 123 A St.”

Make sure you’re doing a full DOT pre trip of your vehicle every day and go to the shop if something is missing. Code as breakdown and send in a message saying you will have late air.

They’ll get the message.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
They put air and ground on me for a court house last week. I did just what you said, ran straight air. So I show up and go through security, drop the air off and leave. Then I come back about 40 minutes later, the security dudes there thought something was up. I had a dog on my truck and a couple guys with M4’s came out to stand next to me while they went through everything. Come on guys I’m just trying to deliver this crap. It’s a federal courthouse so they don’t eF arou
Boom

That do not mess around at a Federal Court house

Zowert

That do not mess around at a Federal Court house
They absolutely do not. I was standing there next to these two guys with rifles and they were asking me how Greg was doing. Apparently that’s the name of the normal driver that delivers to this court house. I didn’t know this, so I said “Who’s that?” It made them real nervous. One of the armed dudes spoke into his radio, “Alright, I got something out of protocol here.” That’s when the dog came out. Everything ended up checking out of course but it drained a solid 20 minutes out of my day.

They absolutely do not. I was standing there next to these two guys with rifles and they were asking me how Greg was doing. Apparently that’s the name of the normal driver that delivers to this court house. I didn’t know this, so I said “Who’s that?” It made them real nervous. On of the armed dudes spoke into his radio, “Alright, I got something out of protocol here.” That’s when the dog came out. Everything ended up checking out of course but it drained a solid 20 minutes out of my day.
Last time I went there I kept setting on metal detector off

It was a stupid little corner of a Tylenol package that was in my pocket
That's how sensitive the metal detectors are there