Ever had a hard day that made you like your job?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
It must be nice to have special handling of irreg's. Ours get loaded into the pkg cars and the drivers have to actually deliver them. :surprised:
I can't even imagine what it is like trying to deliver some of the irregs that come through here. Seems like you would just try to push them out the back of your truck and say "There you go, good luck with it!"

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can't even imagine what it is like trying to deliver some of the irregs that come through here. Seems like you would just try to push them out the back of your truck and say "There you go, good luck with it!"

Works for me.

Just about covers it.

LOL.Can't imagine you guys trying to lug some of these packages outta your truck and up to an address.
There are days when it is downright impossible, especially when they are pal'd to the 1,2,3 or 4 thousand shelf and they are to big to get out the front. :whiteflag:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Just about covers it.

There are days when it is downright impossible, especially when they are pal'd to the 1,2,3 or 4 thousand shelf and they are to big to get out the front. :whiteflag:
I have no idea what this means. But apparently I have been designated as the wall sweep in my area and tonight I was pulling steel and there was a package that weighed about 150lbs. It was in bad shape and all I could think was tomorrow some poor driver is going to have to struggle to deliver that to a business and then be somewhat embarrassed because it was in such disrepair. You guys and gals that have to actually put a face with the company are amazing. No way I could do your job. Major cudos to all of you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...and there was a package that weighed about 150lbs. It was in bad shape and all I could think was tomorrow some poor driver is going to have to struggle to deliver that to a business and then be somewhat embarrassed because it was in such disrepair... /QUOTE]

Any preloader worth his salt is not going to load that package; however, if it is loaded, we always have the option not to deliver it. I always ask myself if I would like to come home and see this pkg sitting by my front door. We are instructed to Future any pkgs which appear to be damaged to give the clerks a chance to rewrap it and/or RTS it.

Thank you for the compliments.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
1979-png.11778

I like, I like!! this is so cool:smart:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Once in a very blue:night:, I get so stressed about things going on in my personal life that I look forward to going into work! probably sounds sad but sometimes work can help you or make you take your mind off of things for a while and then at the end of the day you see things in a different perspective!