Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
TrumpMan's Border Policy has been reinstated by Biden is the latest word.
Joe also said no mandates. Joe is a liar. He is giving illegals money and free travel to the states of their choice as an incentive. He wants to give them reparations for separation and more freedom from the vaccine than citizens. So the latest “word” is just more Fake News.

PT Car Washer

Joe also said no mandates. Joe is a liar. He is giving illegals money and free travel to the states of their choice as an incentive. He wants to give them reparations for separation and more freedom from the vaccine than citizens. So the latest “word” is just more Fake News.
Your whole statement is fake news. None of that is true.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol, obey your masters.
Sloppy Joe out on the town today.
Rules for thee but not for me....
Biden-mask.jpg

Darmark7

PT Car Washer are you a troll? I know no one can be as uniformed as you are about everything. Seriously.

1. The Biden administration has been quietly flying underage illegal immigrants from Texas to New York late at night for more than two months in an effort to resettle the tens of thousands of migrants taken into custody at the border in recent weeks.
2. The New York Post confirmed this week what close observers of the border have known ever since Joe Biden’s border policies triggered the ongoing migrant crisis: The Biden administration is quietly ushering in near-record numbers of illegal immigrants, even as it claims to be enforcing the border.
3. President Joe Biden, in partnership with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States on domestic commercial flights, for free, with waivers for them to bypass airport security requirements that American citizens must abide by.
4. Christmas is coming early to millions of illegal immigrants in the form of a COVID-19 stimulus check of up to $1,400, according to a new analysis.
5. Biden is further sweetening the deal by offering "transportation, healthcare and mental health services as well as legal, career and educational services, with no costs being passed down to families."
With "no costs" to the illegal immigrants, that means you, the taxpayer, will foot the bill.

I could go on and on. This is how he planes on discouraging illegals And closing the boarder?

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Really? You mean he isn't a liar? His ability to make bold face lies make Trump look like an altar boy.
Why in the world would anyone defend Biden? Everyone knows he is a sham. Do you believe he is a good POTUS
I will let the history books make that decision. We all know President Biden was elected because of the mess the former guy was. And is still. Lost the White House, lost the Senate, lost the House.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I never heard him say it. The Fox Talking Heads barked his handlers were doing it.

BrownFlush

I know he wanted to give them money. I didn't know it was on. Last I heard was the repubs were talking how ridiculous this was.
The freedom from the vax mandate is clear from the come on across policy.

Darmark7

Not this. Everyone knows this lie.
Giving money to the illegals.
The rest (free med, etc.) has always been happening.
He gives free education, medical, and stimulus checks that all equals money. If you are talking about the $450,000 for reparations for the separation that amount is being negotiated as we speak by lawyers (given free) for the illegals. All that should be enough to know Joe is not serious about closing the boarder.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

I will let the history books make that decision. We all know President Biden was elected because of the mess the former guy was. And is still. Lost the White House, lost the Senate, lost the House.
Your completely FOS. I called you out on your post stating, "Your whole statement is fake news". Instead of addressing this you change the subject. I have zero respect for people like you. So weak in character.

BrownFlush

He gives free education, medical, and stimulus checks that all equals money. If you are talking about the $450,000 for reparations for the separation that amount is being negotiated as we speak by lawyers (given free) for the illegals. All that should be enough to know Joe is not serious about closing the boarder.
It equals money but it's not something they can put in their wallet. It takes money out of your wallet. It has always been done.
The 450K was what I was talking about.
We'll see about the border. Friend of mine's son is a border agent...he will tell me if the change is on.