Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Not to conspiracy nut jobs .

That has already been proven by data that cannot be accepted. It can't be right if it works.

We know it works now....but, down the road? Who knows? We'll see. The nut jobs are praying the kill juice kicks in in 5 years and kills everybody for the biggest I told you so in history.
And here lies the problem, you didn’t quote me, you edited it to fit your narrative. I said If for argument sake the vaccine is proven effective. You took out the “if”. You can’t prove that it works.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And here lies the problem, you didn’t quote me, you edited it to fit your narrative. I said If for argument sake the vaccine is proven effective. You took out the “if”. You can’t prove that it works.
I don't have a narrative.
There is no if, if the vaccine is effective. It is a fact it is effective.
Is there going to be damage or lasting side effects down the road is where the if is.

Wilson1397

I don't have a narrative.
There is no if, if the vaccine is effective. It is a fact it is effective.
Is there going to be damage or lasting side effects down the road is what time will tell.
Yes there is an if………it is not a fact it is effective. People are still getting it and spreading it. How anyone can say it’s effective is just ludicrous. Does it reduce symptoms? Probably. But to say it’s effective is just naive.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree but what if for argument sake the vaccine has been proven to save more lives than it kills. then you have also moved farther from the truth. It works both ways. the problem is we won’t know for a few years.

That's simply another example of the truth not being in the middle. The fact that we won't know for certain (even though the evidence keeps mounting against it, and it was already known that you don't do mass vaccination during outbreaks) is all the reason needed not to force vaccination, let alone the fact that is unethical, immoral, unconstitutional and, in numerous cases, illegal.

Wilson1397

That's simply another example of the truth not being in the middle. The fact that we won't know for certain (even though the evidence keeps mounting against it, and it was already known that you don't do mass vaccination during outbreaks) is all the reason needed not to force vaccination, let alone the fact that is unethical, immoral, unconstitutional and, in numerous cases, illegal.
I never said that we need to force mass vaccinations. It also doesn’t mean we can’t meet the middle. IE…..the ones that want to get vaxed get vaxed and the ones that don’t …dont.

Wilson1397

My point is……if you want to get vaxed fine and if you don’t that’s fine too…….IDGAF. You do you and I’ll do me.

BrownFlush

Yes there is an if………it is not a fact it is effective. People are still getting it and spreading it. How anyone can say it’s effective is just ludicrous. Does it reduce symptoms? Probably. But to say it’s effective is just naive.
Ludicrous? lol
Last I checked covid deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals—.8% out of 100 Covid deaths are the vaxed.
Hospitalized for Covid-90% unvaxed
Just plain naive to say it's effective.
Reduce symptoms? Probably? You be careful now.

BrownFlush

Ludicrous? lol
Last I checked covid deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals—.8% out of 100 Covid deaths are the vaxed.
Got any new data to give since you disagree with this?

Wilson1397

Ludicrous? lol
We can agree to disagree on the meaning of effective…….I can live with that.

tadpole

I never said that we need to force mass vaccinations. It also doesn’t mean we can’t meet the middle. IE…..the ones that want to get vaxed get vaxed and the ones that don’t …dont.
That's not meeting in the middle. Thats exactly what one side wants and the other side won't agree to.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don't know if I could survive another lockdown. Last year was way too brutal on everyone
A lock down is where we are heading on top of more boosters. 2022 elections are coming and the Democrates are scared so they will have to have mail in voting on the priority list so we can have another "most secure election" ever.