Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Not this. Everyone knows this lie.
The Trump Policy has been reinstated according to Fox heads.

Giving money to the illegals. I heard he wanted to but was laughed out .
The rest (free med, etc.) has always been happening.
The Biden administration is discussing paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to illegal immigrant families who were separated at the US-Mexico border under the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy in 2018, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

According to the Journal, the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering the payments in order to settle lawsuits filed by the American Civil Liberties Union and others on behalf of families who crossed into the US from Mexicoillegally to seek asylum.

This news was 10/28/2021. The negotiations are on going now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Biden administration is discussing paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to illegal immigrant families who were separated at the US-Mexico border under the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy in 2018, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

According to the Journal, the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering the payments in order to settle lawsuits filed by the American Civil Liberties Union and others on behalf of families who crossed into the US from Mexicoillegally to seek asylum.
Discussion.
It will never happen.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I will let the history books make that decision. We all know President Biden was elected because of the mess the former guy was. And is still. Lost the White House, lost the Senate, lost the House.

Trump "lost" because the same reason you believe all the lies, and make up tons of your own, about him.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1638065840441.png

BrownFlush

No, bbc news actually. I think he may have actually said it in one of the debates too.
I'll try one more time.
TrumpMan's Border Policy has been reinstated by Biden is the latest word.

I never heard him say it. The Fox Talking Heads barked his handlers were doing it.
Vax mandate blow is not here.
I never heard Biden say Trumps border policy was going to be reinstated. I heard Fox heads say it was.
Not this. Everyone knows this lie. (mandates)
The Trump Policy(Border) has been reinstated according to Fox heads.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Your whole statement is fake news. None of that is true.
This is the reason Biden won. People like this were manipulated by the media and social media and actually still believe the lies that are still being told to them.. smh.

To pretend not to know that Biden said there would be no mandates makes you a troll or very uninformed, or both.

floridays

This is the reason Biden won. People like this were manipulated by the media and social media and actually still believe the lies that are still being told to them.. smh.

To pretend not to know that Biden said there would be no mandates makes you a troll or very uninformed, or both.
Tony, I agree in part.

Biden claimed he didn't have the authority (basically), exactly like Obama explicitly said he didn't have authority concerning DACA.

Where do we stand today?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I agree. I was just springboarding off your assertion that the truth is somewhere in the middle. Let's take this situation for example. One side is for personal choice, one side is for forced vaccination. Where's the compromise? Where is the truth in between those two stances? Is it that some people should be forced to get vaccinated?

Now, for my assertion, that the truth is not in the middle. Let's say for sake of argument it's proven that that vaccine kills more than it saves, that everyone who's had it dies of cardiac events or develops cancer within 5 to 10 years. Then the closer stance to the truth is that no one should get the vaccine, let alone be forced to take it.

By compromising and agreeing that some people should be forced to get the vaccine, we have allowed ourselves to move further away from the truth (in this hypothetical situation). That is, unless you believe that the world is over populated and that we need to reduce the population. I guess it depends on what you actually value.
I agree but what if for argument sake the vaccine has been proven to save more lives than it kills. then you have also moved farther from the truth. It works both ways. the problem is we won’t know for a few years.

BrownFlush

It works both ways.
Not to conspiracy nut jobs .
the vaccine has been proven to save more lives than it kills.
That has already been proven by data that cannot be accepted. It can't be right if it works.
the problem is we won’t know for a few years.
We know it works now....but, down the road? Who knows? We'll see. The nut jobs are praying the kill juice kicks in in 5 years and kills everybody for the biggest I told you so in history.