Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don't know where you got lost, but you need to go back and read my post again.

The government forcing it's citizens to get a vaccine that it owns the patent to is not capitalism.
Well I looked again, never missed a beat.
A government the governs a capitalist society cannot practice capitalism? Where you been?
War, government contractors, etc... the US government has always made profits and used its citizens to do it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
No..?
Those numbers look pretty effective to me...
But, hey...if covid deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated —.8% out of 100 Covid deaths are the vaxed.
Hospitalized for Covid-90% unvaxed
If someone doesn't think the vax is effective with those numbers, I figured he had better numbers for his definition of effective.
It never was about definitions.
Some people oddly enough who are vaxed won't admit it's effectiveness, but some of the nut jobs who are anti vaxers will always be in denial.
I guess losing credibility is job number one for you, huh?

Calling people who disagree with you nut jobs and anti vaxers does not help your argument.

Plain and simple... There are those who want to get vaccinated and those who don't, both have valid reasons. You shaming those who chose not to makes it so others are less likely to listen to what you have to say.
Won't happen.
Won't happen.
Did Joe confirm this with you? lol

Stop being a vaxman with nut job suspicion..lol
SMH

Calling people who disagree with you nut jobs and anti vaxers does not help your argument.

Plain and simple... There are those who want to get vaccinated and those who don't, both have valid reasons. You shaming those who chose not to makes it so others are less likely to listen to what you have to say.

SMH
Get that ban hammer out

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Lol, exactly. They were so pissed off because trump was leading the country in a conservative way, and the economy was thriving, under pure conservatism. They just voted for anyone and anything that moved and either cheated, or organized in such a way that nobody knew was possible. They just couldn’t stand to see conservative values, and capitalism thriving that bad. It’s disgusting what these people did to the country by voting for this piece of :censored2:!
My point was the media being complicit in manipulating what was really going on... It is disgusting that we didn't have an actual representation of Trump or Biden. Too bad so many were naive and uninformed to the fact that they went along with all the misinformation.

PT Car Washer

It means the exact same as always. A phrase to discredit people who point out the insane things the elites are doing and getting away with. It was coined by the CIA, distributed via Project Mockingbird to the CIA front "news organizations" to distract people from the truth about the Kennedy assassination. It only sounds crazy because it is 100% true.
Straight from the QAnon web site.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I guess you missed a lot of my post. Smh.
I never have shamed the anti vaxed. Choice is what it's all been about.
I shame the nut jobs who are anti vaxed who came to that conclusion by reasoning anything and everything that comes from Washington is a lie, conspiracy, etc. and based there decision on not get a shot on that.
If that's what you base your scion on whether to get the shot or not get the shot, you are a nut job.
He hasn't called me yet. Just his handlers.

Dumbo

Won't happen.
Screenshot_20211128-134000.png

They are already priming people for the idea of another lockdown, along with new and modified boosters for new variants.