Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Non liberal

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
They’re gonna get us for sure.
Theyre trying. You can’t deny that. And that’s all I’m saying. Why else would those Jan.6 protesters still be in jail, yet Antifa, who damaged and broke into federal court houses never saw the inside of a jail? They took over city blocks for crying out loud, where American citizens live! They are punishing Americana.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I said this a long time ago. We will be seeing people wearing maskes always now.
This stupid pandemic is OVER yet people still are wearing face diapers (except sleepy Joe of course - he sucks). They wear them when they are walking outside all alone. They wear them driving while alone. My guess is these same safety sallys wear them in the bath tub.
FWIW, my sister, as staunch liberal, stayed inside her apartment for a year. She got vaccinated and still didn't go out. Once she did she ONLY went to her job as a Nanny and then home. She was ULTRA "careful" and got covid last week. Amazing.

BigMoney

This is all the fear mongering bought on by the media and people believe all this crap.Last summer was in a 7-11 and i did not have a mask on but this guy was wearing 3 masks and was telling the cashier that we were all gonna die when the delta variant got here and i started laughing and told him maybe he should wear another mask and go home to his plastic bubble.I guess i am still alive and i did not get the jab.

BigMoney

Most Doctors did not care about your health but push more pills on you which make you take more.Why fix the underlying problem when you can give them another prescription.

FromOffTheStreets

No conspiracy. Down the road is the only unknown.
Why is that? Uh... I'm gonna go with we haven't been down that road.
The word conspiracy theory no longer means what it used to. Its Similar to what happened to the word "racist" or "bigot" or any other name calling word someone calls someone else who doesn't agree with them

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The word conspiracy theory no longer means what it used to. Its Similar to what happened to the word "racist" or "bigot" or any other name calling word someone calls someone else who doesn't agree with them

It means the exact same as always. A phrase to discredit people who point out the insane things the elites are doing and getting away with. It was coined by the CIA, distributed via Project Mockingbird to the CIA front "news organizations" to distract people from the truth about the Kennedy assassination. It only sounds crazy because it is 100% true.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Big Pharma is making bank.

It's about money.
Same as always.

One of my wife's friends kid went to college to be a pharmacist.
We got out of school He landed a good job but they encourage him very strongly to push the flu shot

Most Doctors did not care about your health but push more pills on you which make you take more.Why fix the underlying problem when you can give them another prescription.

The government is fighting in court right now, claiming they own the patent rights to the vaccine.

Think about that. The government is trying to force you to take a vaccine that they profit from....
Capitalism at it's finest.
You can't beat a system that allows the good and the bad to prosper.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Looks like your leaning toward @Wilson1397 view. Depends on how you define it.
If you do this, it makes things subjective, which means you can't come to a definite on anything,