Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Non liberal

This new one on the scene now will reveal a lot. Let's see what happens.
Sorry..go back..I was one of the first to say mandates would happen. I have common sense and use it.
The variants will never end, this is true. The covid measures will never stop, this is not true.
Stop lumping me in the camp mentality (people like you) that you are in.
The “covid” measures will stop, only to be replaced by communist rule. That is the end goal of our leaders. Most democrats and more then half republicans are all striving for the same goal. They have had enough of the populace spreading, growing, and making fortunes. We are threatening their clean water, air, and land. Pretty soon we will be like China with a one world currency, religion; communism. My opinion anyways.

DeSantis appoints Trump lieutenant governor of Florida. DeSantis wins presidency, Trump becomes governor of Florida. Trump is chosen as senate leader. Nancy Pelosi passes away after drowning in leftist tears.

All is right in the world.
MAGA
I think he's had enough of politics. I think he's looking at new ways to make money doing his social media stuff

Non liberal

Africa is 6% vaccinated but covid has disappeared…. Scientists are baffled

The number of still born babies climbing in direct proportion to covid vaccinations…. Scientists are baffled

Healthy people are dropping dead all over the world from heart attacks and heart inflammation…scientists are baffled

The covid vaccine is not working to prevent the spread or prevent catching the virus…. Scientists are baffled

trickpony1

Africa is 6% vaccinated but covid has disappeared…. Scientists are baffled

The number of still born babies climbing in direct proportion to covid vaccinations…. Scientists are baffled

Healthy people are dropping dead all over the world from heart attacks and heart inflammation…scientists are baffled

The covid vaccine is not working to prevent the spread or prevent catching the virus…. Scientists are baffled
Translation:
Population control.

Not baffled and helping.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Vaccinated Bryan Adams hospitalized after testing positive for COVID for second time.
“I’ve tested positive for the second time in a month for COVID,” Adams wrote. “So it’s off to the hospital for me.”​

Why would he go to the hospital? Doesn’t he know that the vaccine lessens your symptoms so you don’t end up in the hospital like those selfish non-vaxers?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This administration, and democrats period, are pushing (and loving) public panic. SO MANY people are weak willed Karens that they actually believe what bidens administration tells them AND they rely on the government to provide direction in their pathetic lives.
Fauci funded the gain of function research for COVID19. China released the virus and here we are. That is a fact. FAUCI FUNDED THE RESEARCH! Yet nobody talks about it???
These lemmings, aka liberals, who rely on the Biden administration are a pox to America.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Vaccinated Bryan Adams hospitalized after testing positive for COVID for second time.​

“I’ve tested positive for the second time in a month for COVID,” Adams wrote. “So it’s off to the hospital for me.”​

Why would he go to the hospital? Doesn’t he know that the vaccine lessens your symptoms so you don’t end up in the hospital like those selfish non-vaxers?
Maybe he wants to get put on a respirator and have his case mishandled and croak? That's how a whole lot of other people died.
This administrator has been feeding us BS for a year now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The “covid” measures will stop, only to be replaced by communist rule. That is the end goal of our leaders. Most democrats and more then half republicans are all striving for the same goal. They have had enough of the populace spreading, growing, and making fortunes. We are threatening their clean water, air, and land. Pretty soon we will be like China with a one world currency, religion; communism. My opinion anyways.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
They’re gonna get us for sure.

Non liberal

Lol, it wasn’t meant to be.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
DeSantis appoints Trump lieutenant governor of Florida. DeSantis wins presidency, Trump becomes governor of Florida. Trump is chosen as senate leader. Nancy Pelosi passes away after drowning in leftist tears.

All is right in the world.
MAGA
Bye bye Turtle.
Think how much would get done in this country if Trump would do this.
If his ego doesn’t get in the way and he let's DeSantis run( he stands a better chance of winning than Trump does IMO)