Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
If you could prove these measures worked more people will be willing to comply.
Locally we have more cases right now than we did last year and over 60% plus the population is vaccinated
Well that’s easy to figure out people are forced to get tested for different things and a lot of the tests are a fraud theyre magnified by a cycle threshold of 40. That means 2 to 40th power. I could test my cats for covid. It’s a complete farce. The people who test positive aren’t sick it’s a con game

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There’s no theory about it whatsoever. This is a plan to force the entire world to take an experimental vaccine or make their lives hell if they won’t comply. it’s right in front of your face
Preach it crazy or don't preach it at all!

Last edited:
Well that’s easy to figure out people are forced to get tested for different things and a lot of the tests are a fraud theyre magnified by a cycle threshold of 40. That means 2 to 40th power. I could test my cats for covid. It’s a complete farce. The people who test positive aren’t sick it’s a con game
So I can put you down as a yes for getting vaccinated?

😃

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well most of them lied about taking it and made fake cards as we found out last week when someone ratted out Antonio brown lmao. Most of professional sports aside from hockey (where they almost all took the shots because it’s liberal Canadians) is black or in the case of baseball Latino. None of them want this experimental garbage
Source? Mr. Brown is one. Who are the others?

A lot of them or MOST? Which is it?
When unjust rules are made people find ways to get around them. Literally anyone can fake those cards. People on tv did the same thing they are lying to your face. The league is also mostly black and black people don’t want any part of these shots nor does any sane healthy athlete which obviously they are. Use your brain ffs

BigGuy2732

The most unvaxxed people are Africans and middle easterners. God is deliberately punishing western man for being such a :censored2: and throwing away his inheritance. We really do deserve it. God gave us the greatest societies the world has ever seen, the best art, the best culture, the best religion, the best common life. We threw it all away.